- Version 1.1.1
- Last update 30 Oct 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.7
Allows you to view live article statistics on the detail page of an article.
- Current number of articles in shopping cart
- Current page views
- Purchased amount of the article
- Number of items in stock
The display of the various statistics can be configured independently of each other. The output text can be adapted using snippets. Shops that display the statistics can be defined in the configuration of the plugin.
To access the documentation, please copy the following link and paste it into the address bar of your browser:
Please note our license agreement: https://rhiem-intermedia.de/license-agreement
By using our plugin you confirm that you have read the license agreement and agree with it.
Questions about the plugin?
We are happy to support you with the installation or further questions regarding the use of the plugin.
Please use the Shopware plugin support function in your Shopware account.
Individual plugin development?
As a Shopware Solution Partner with many years of experience, we are happy to help you with words and deeds.
Write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
give us a call: +49 (0) 28 55 - 97 00 55
For more information about us, please visit our Shopware partner page:
- Social proof
- Conversion Optimization
- Configuration via Administration
- Real-time statistics
- Number of articles in shopping baskets
- Number of viewers of the article
- Number of sales of the article
- Number of the stock quantity of the item
- Individually configurable displays
- Variable observation period