Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: rhiem94742641704
- Manufacturer: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Version: 1.1.4
- Last update: 8 May 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.6.8
This plugin allows you to more accurately track changes to specific shop settings and content. So you always have the exact overview which user has made a specific change. You will receive a detailed list of the changed values.
Especially in the case of sudden problems in the shop, this plugin allows you to quickly track which changes have been made and thus identify the source of the error.
Changes are logged for the following backend modules
- Basic settings
All changed values are logged in a module, together with the time of the change and the user who made it. To avoid overloading your database, logs can be deleted automatically after a certain period of time. To access the logs created, a new tab is located in the log module in which all logs are clearly listed.
To access the documentation, please copy the following link and paste it into the address bar of your browser:
Please note our license agreement: https://rhiem-intermedia.de/license-agreement
By using our plugin you confirm that you have read the license agreement and agree with it.
Questions about the plugin?
We are happy to support you with the installation or further questions regarding the use of the plugin.
Please use the Shopware plugin support function in your Shopware account.
Individual plugin development?
As a Shopware Solution Partner with many years of experience, we are happy to help you with words and deeds.
Write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
give us a call: +49 (0) 28 55 - 97 00 55
For more information about us, please visit our Shopware partner page:
Version 1.1.4Bugfix: Error logging free text fields with underscore in name
- Bugfix: all configurators were logged - this caused errors when saving the article with a large number of configurators
Version 1.1.2Bugfix: Search of normal backend log did not work
- Bugfix: Error when Identity was not set
Version 1.1.0Plugin translated - Release international store
- Bugfix: Error when saving orders
- Feature: Changes to article free text fields are now also logged
- Bugfix: No success message when saving an article variant
Version 1.0.6bugfix - performance optimization
Version 1.0.5Bugfix: Error when calling plugin configurations in the english backend
Version 1.0.4Shopware 5.5 Kompatibilität
Version 1.0.3English translations added
Version 1.0.2Fixed the Shopware checkLicense function
- bugfix for snippet mapping
- check for Cron-plugin added
- improved logging for article prices