Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Create, edit and delete redirects in the backend of shopware
- Import redirects via csv
- Export redirects via csv
With the SEO Redirect Plugin of the internet agency scope01 from Frankfurt/Main (https://scope01.com/) you can administer fast and simply redirects in the backend of Shopware. Redirects make sense, for example, if you carry out a relaunch with new URL structure. Or content of your shop is no longer up-to-date and the links change. Or popular sites and your SEO strength should be used further. In any case, your visitors and customers will thank you for not getting to error pages.
With the SEO Redirect plugin you can set up both 301 (permanent) and 302 (temporary) redirects. In addition, export and import of redirects is possible. Details can be found in the installation guide.If you have any questions, just send us an e-mail to email@example.com . Please understand that we cannot react immediately with free plugins. In any case we will give our best. And we are also happy about a positive evaluation.
Your scope01 team from Frankfurt am Main
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Alles bestens ! Eine Dokumentation habe ich zwar nie gesehen, braucht es aber auch nicht.
1. Creating new redirects
- Click on the button for creating a new redirect.
- In the mask for creating a new redirect, all fields have to be filled.
- For start URI you can choose a string of your choice to redirect within your page
- For target URI you can choose a string of your choice to redirect within your page or use full URLs to redirect to pages outside your page
- for http code choose 301 or 302 (302 for standard redirects)
- there cannot exist multiple entries with the same start url
- start url must be created with a starting slash ("/")
- You can Import redirects from a csv file via the "Import with csv file" button.
- the columns will not be titled, so all rows will be imported
- the first column contains the id of the record (int), this will column will be ignored during import
- the second column must contain the start URI of the redirect
- the third column must contain the target URI of the redirect
- the fourth column must contain the http code for redirection (301 or 302)
- the csv file must be configured to be separated by semicolons
- the import will skip entries, which contain a start url that already exists in the database
- Tip: you can export existing redirects from the plugin to get a working template for your csv file
- All the redirects can be exported via the "Export" button
- the columns will not be titled
- the exported csv file will contain the following columns: "id", "start url", "target url", "http code"
4. Modify and Delete
- Entries can be modified and deleted via the according buttons in the right column of the entries
Link to github Repository: https://github.com/scope01-GmbH/ScopRedirecter/
- Fixed smarty security error in combination with plugin digital publishing in backend
- Fixed Shopware 5.5 compatibility
- Fixed redirect loop on activated option "Disable appending slash at the end of the URL"
- Fixed errors in log file on doing redirects
- Auto-adding "/" at the end of redirecting URL can be configured
- Improved translations and usability in backend
- Improved error handling and validation
now downcompatible up to Shopware version 5.5.0
Support for Shopware version 5.5.10
Fixed an error that caused API requests to fail
- Creation of the "Redirect" plugin