- Version 3.5.0
- Last update 3 Mar 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from SoftWeb
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.6
Sellers of packaged goods must ensure that the packaging is disposed of correctly
Fulfilling the quantity protocols according to § 3 section 8 VerpackG
Define exactly in grams, the type of waste, for individual products classes. When a product is sold and declared as shipped, the plugin starts the calculation. Under VerpackG Tool you can view the current data at any time and also send it to your disposal company. If you have concluded a contract with a disposal company (system participation), you can assign your system operator in the plug-in setting. A dropdown list with all disposal companies is available for selection.
Fulfilling the data reporting according to § 10 VerpackG
The plugin performs the calculation as well as the preparation for the quantity report to the Central Unit Packaging Register (LUCID). Thus you have fulfilled your obligation of the prescribed packaging law for the sales and outer packaging brought into circulation.
If you, as the first distributor, would like to report the legal annual declaration to LUCID, you can download the .xml file prepared for each year with one click, which you can then upload personally via your LUCID account. Remember that the old data will be overwritten.
You can choose one of the officially recognized dual systems:
- BellandVision GmbH
- Der Grüne Punkt - Duales System Deutschland GmbH
- INTERSEROH/Lizenzero Dienstleistungs GmbH
- Landbell AG für Rückhol-Systeme
- NOVENTIZ Dual GmbH
- Reclay Systems GmbH
- RKD Recycling Kontor Dual GmbH & Co. KG
- Veolia Umweltservice Dual GmbH
- Zentek GmbH & Co. KG
The weights of the following types of waste must be maintained in the product setting:
Glass in grams
PPK in grams
Iron metals in grams
Aluminium in grams
Plastics in grams
Beverage carton packaging in grams
Other composite packaging in grams
Other materials in grams
- Automatic calculation and preparation for quantity reporting to LUCID
- Calculation in grams accurate
- Already configured export/import file
- Calculation for product packaging accurate to one gram
- In the plugin setting, select one of 10 dual system vendors
- Waste type and quantity per product is possible directly via the product setting.
- Statistics in kg weight specification
- Export as LUCID xml Format
- Returns are deducted from the cost estimate.
- Always keep an eye on your recycling rate
- Recording of all packaging requiring system participation
After installation and activation, you must select your dual system in the plugin setting. Afterwards, you can either automatically add the quantity in grams that is produced during shipment via the merchandise management system or manually via the product and variants setting as free text for each type of waste. If an order is declared as shipped/complete, the data will appear in the statistics.
The output is displayed as a kilogram via "/Backend/Marketing/Analysis/Analysys/Waste Management/".
- Add Year drop-down in analysis
- Security fix
- Shipping Waste lculation over Shipping cost management
allow storing values in comma
- Länderfilter hinzugefügt
- Plugin Security bug fix
- Security issue fixex
- fix shop filter result
- Plugin speed optimized
- New XML export feature
- Uninstaller cache issue bug fix
- Bug in Uninstaller fixed
- Analysis data can be sorted by date
- Export for complete year
- New Plugin features added
- Plugin.xml update. Minor adjustments made.
- Compatibility update for Shopware 5.6
- Translation in English and German languages
- Basic features for backend and frontend
- Grundfunktionen mit Export