- Version 5.05.05
- Last update 16 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from BuI Hinsche GmbH
5.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.4
The SEO URLs can either be created manually for individual articles and categories or imported into a CSV file.
The plugin design and functionality is adapted to the shop standard template. If there should be deviations in own or third manufacturer templates, appropriate adjustments must be made if necessary for the Plugin use.
FAQ - Questions and answers about our plugins
To which shop versions and plugins is the plugin compatible?
- We do our best to make sure that all our plugins are compatible with the current shopware version as soon as possible. Decisive for us is the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Template. We can only guarantee compatibility with our own plugins if the functionalities are not mutually exclusive. We cannot guarantee compatibility with 3rd party plugins, including Shopware Premium plugins. If you have any problems, please contact our support, we will be happy to help you. Please note, however, that any compatibility adaptation to other plugins is subject to a charge and will be billed according to the real costs incurred! We would be happy to make you an offer.
Support for open source plugins?
- We offer support for all our plugins and are happy to help you with any problems. Please understand that we can only offer free support for unmodified plugins! This means for you that as soon as changes have been made to the plugin, which have not been authorized or made by us as manufacturer, any claim to free support and warranty expires. All resulting expenses will be billed by us according to the actual expenses incurred!
There is a trial version of the plugin
- For all our plugins you can get a 30 day trial version to view and try out the functionalities in peace.
Can I customize plugins?
- If a plugin does not fulfill your wishes or not completely, we can also extend it according to your ideas. You are welcome to call us or send us a short mail with your wishes.
To the point - Our shopware services
The digital world is changing rapidly and is becoming more and more complex. Our job is to stay on the ball, to constantly expand and expand our knowledge.
- How do I optimize my shop system?
- Which Wawi should I take?
- How do I optimize the processes in my company?
Ob Shopware plugins, interfaces or individual software solutions. Our development team is working the whole day on the improvement and expansion of online shops, websites and software solutions for our customers. If you would like to start right now for you.
You don't like your shopware shop anymore? The standard template is not enough for you? Your company CI is from the last millenium? Our designers are eager to inspire you and especially your customers.
Exactly like your car your shop needs regular care and maintenance.Save your time and make your customers happy. We will take care of the technical stuff for you.
Call us on +49 (0) 3441 725305 or write us a E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BuI Hinsche GmbH
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Schneller Support und ein gutes Plugin.
Was soll ich sagen... Das Plugin funktioniert! :-)
In den letzten Jahren musste ich zwei mal den Support bemühen, der mir immer sehr schnell geholfen hat.
Wie das Plugin noch erweitert werden könnte:
Eine automatischer abgleich von SEO-URLs und derer Änderungen mit 301 ggf. 302 zur Auswahl (Artikel und Kategorien)
Und was alle Plugins (aller Hersteller) betrifft... Eine Info im Store welche PHP-Version/en unterstützt wird. ( PHP7.2 wäre wünschenswert )
Update22.11.18-16:12: Danke für die Information zu PHP7.2.
Bei Ihnen also alles TOP! DANKE
bugfix to find also lower case URIs with upper and lower case
- In the backend grid of the categories you couldn't edit any more after the first category, a wrong data store was loaded here.
- Added language snippets for English and German.
Version 5.05.03Fixed the following error message when reinstalling in Shopware 5.5.7:Unable to parse file "/.../.../.../shopware/.../custom/plugins/.../plugin.xml". Message: [ERROR 1871] Element 'requiredPlugins': Missing child element(s). Expected is ( requiredPlugin ). (in /.../.../.../.../.../ - line ..., column ...)
Version 5.05.02Subfolders are filtered from the URI
Version 5.05.01anjustment onEnlightControllerActionPostDispatchBackendPluginManager
Version 5.05.00adjustment to shopware 5.5.x
Version 5.02.14general minor bugfixes
Version 5.02.13bug in versioning fixed
Version 5.02.12adaptation to Foundation-Plugin
Fixed a bug where the redirect doesn't work if the category not available in the current sub-shop.
Customized Seo-Url search