- Version 5.05.07
- Last update 4 Mar 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from BuI Hinsche GmbH
5.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.6
Area calculation for shopware 5
The plugin "area calculation" was developed for the calculation of packaging units. For example, you offer laminate flooring in your shop.
This is usually calculated per square metre, but delivered in packages. Without the plugin, your customer would have to laboriously calculate by hand how many packages he needs for the desired area. With the "Area Calculation" plugin, on the other hand, he only needs to enter the required square meters and it is calculated fully automatically how many packages he needs for this area. However, no waste is calculated.
Further you can select as Shopbetreiber between different price computations and price expenditures. This can be global (for all articles the same), per article or per price unit different.
FAQ - Questions and answers about our plugins
To which shop versions and plugins is the plugin compatible?
- We do our best to make sure that all our plugins are compatible with the current shopware version as soon as possible. Decisive for us is the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Template. We can only guarantee compatibility with our own plugins if the functionalities are not mutually exclusive. We cannot guarantee compatibility with 3rd party plugins, including Shopware Premium plugins. If you have any problems, please contact our support, we will be happy to help you. Please note, however, that any compatibility adaptation to other plugins is subject to a charge and will be billed according to the real costs incurred! We would be happy to make you an offer.
Support for open source plugins?
- We offer support for all our plugins and are happy to help you with any problems. Please understand that we can only offer free support for unmodified plugins! This means for you that as soon as changes have been made to the plugin, which have not been authorized or made by us as manufacturer, any claim to free support and warranty expires. All resulting expenses will be billed by us according to the actual expenses incurred!
There is a trial version of the plugin
- For all our plugins you can get a 30 day trial version to view and try out the functionalities in peace.
Can I customize plugins?
- If a plugin does not fulfill your wishes or not completely, we can also extend it according to your ideas. You are welcome to call us or send us a short mail with your wishes.
To the point - Our shopware services
The digital world is changing rapidly and is becoming more and more complex. Our job is to stay on the ball, to constantly expand and expand our knowledge.
- How do I optimize my shop system?
- Which Wawi should I take?
- How do I optimize the processes in my company?
Ob Shopware plugins, interfaces or individual software solutions. Our development team is working the whole day on the improvement and expansion of online shops, websites and software solutions for our customers. If you would like to start right now for you.
You don't like your shopware shop anymore? The standard template is not enough for you? Your company CI is from the last millenium? Our designers are eager to inspire you and especially your customers.
Exactly like your car your shop needs regular care and maintenance.Save your time and make your customers happy. We will take care of the technical stuff for you.
Call us on +49 (0) 3441 725305 or write us a E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BuI Hinsche GmbH
bugfix for the price calculation of variants
- blocks inserted into the Plugin Theme
- calculation results rounded to 2 digits
Version 5.05.05The calculation for the waste was corrected.
added language variables for the english language
Version 5.05.03Fixed the following error message when reinstalling in Shopware 5.5.7:Unable to parse file "/.../.../.../shopware/.../custom/plugins/.../plugin.xml". Message: [ERROR 1871] Element 'requiredPlugins': Missing child element(s). Expected is ( requiredPlugin ). (in /.../.../.../.../.../ - line ..., column ...)
Version 5.05.02anjustment to php7.2
Version 5.05.01Fixed an ad problem in listing in combination with pseudo prices.
Version 5.05.00adaptation to shopware 5.5.x
Version 5.02.09Fixed an error in the calculation of pseudo prices.
- Pseudopreise werden richtig berücksichtigt
Version 5.02.07bugfix in combination with sample order
Version 5.02.06Error price display in connection with price on request
Version 5.02.04adaptation to Foundation-Plugin
Version 5.02.02bugfix - if the plugin is aktiv, the EKW are hidden (adaptation to php7)
adaptation to Shopware version 5.3.x