- Version 5.05.04
- Last update 19 Mar 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from BuI Hinsche GmbH
5.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.6
quick buy for Shopware
Time is money - this also applies to online shopping
Our plugin "Quick Buy" enables a fast and efficient shopping for your customers. This plugin is especially suitable for customers who know exactly what they need or who order the same articles over and over again.
The "quick article purchase" convinces by its simple, simple and clear design. You as a shop operator can decide by configuration whether your customers can search for article names (normal search) or article numbers. The search for a manufacturer number is also possible.
If you have decided for the normal search, you can determine yourself, starting from which number of letters the customer article suggestions are submitted. A search for article numbers brings along an inventory comparison to prevent over-sales. But attention, ONLY with this variant an inventory comparison takes place.
In the standard delivery of the plugin, three quick purchase fields are displayed, which increase automatically with each additional one. So there is no problem to add many products to the shopping cart via the plugin "Quick Buy". You can also influence this setting via the configuration. When selecting quantities you can choose between a dropdown or an input field.
Once all items have been collected and entered, you can add them to your shopping cart with a single click and end your purchase.
FAQ - Questions and answers about our plugins
To which shop versions and plugins is the plugin compatible?
- We do our best to make sure that all our plugins are compatible with the current shopware version as soon as possible. Decisive for us is the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Template. We can only guarantee compatibility with our own plugins if the functionalities are not mutually exclusive. We cannot guarantee compatibility with 3rd party plugins, including Shopware Premium plugins. If you have any problems, please contact our support, we will be happy to help you. Please note, however, that any compatibility adaptation to other plugins is subject to a charge and will be billed according to the real costs incurred! We would be happy to make you an offer.
Support for open source plugins?
- We offer support for all our plugins and are happy to help you with any problems. Please understand that we can only offer free support for unmodified plugins! This means for you that as soon as changes have been made to the plugin, which have not been authorized or made by us as manufacturer, any claim to free support and warranty expires. All resulting expenses will be billed by us according to the actual expenses incurred!
There is a trial version of the plugin
- For all our plugins you can get a 30 day trial version to view and try out the functionalities in peace.
Can I customize plugins?
- If a plugin does not fulfill your wishes or not completely, we can also extend it according to your ideas. You are welcome to call us or send us a short mail with your wishes.
To the point - Our shopware services
The digital world is changing rapidly and is becoming more and more complex. Our job is to stay on the ball, to constantly expand and expand our knowledge.
- How do I optimize my shop system?
- Which Wawi should I take?
- How do I optimize the processes in my company?
Ob Shopware plugins, interfaces or individual software solutions. Our development team is working the whole day on the improvement and expansion of online shops, websites and software solutions for our customers. If you would like to start right now for you.
You don't like your shopware shop anymore? The standard template is not enough for you? Your company CI is from the last millenium? Our designers are eager to inspire you and especially your customers.
Exactly like your car your shop needs regular care and maintenance.Save your time and make your customers happy. We will take care of the technical stuff for you.
Call us on +49 (0) 3441 725305 or write us a E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BuI Hinsche GmbH
Installation manualplugin manual
Remove upper search from Quickbuy:
- yes - this setting hides the upper search (standard search).
- no- the search field in the upper header (standard search) remains unchanged
The number of search fields at the beginning:
- This setting specifies how many quick buy fields to display at the beginning. These are automatically extended by one more field each time the last one is filled.
Characters until suggestions are displayed:
- At this point, you can define the number of letters from which suggestions are made for the articles in question. It comes only with the setting search function: "the completely normal search" to carry.
- yes - the prices are shown in the quick purchase
- no - the prices are hidden (does not apply to the search ad)
- The normal search: - use the standard search of Shopware to search by name
- Search for whole article numbers only: - Your customer must enter the complete and correct article number.
- Search only for full part numbers and manufacturer numbers: Your customer must enter the complete article or manufacturer number.
- Display in dropdown - the quantity is displayed as a selection field.
- Representation as number Input Field - free entry of the quantity is possible
This manual was created for the latest plugin version. With older versions there may be deviations.
The plugin design and functionality is adapted to the shop standard template. If there should be deviations in own or third manufacturer Templates, appropriate adjustments must be made if necessary for the Plugin use.
- plugin.xml adapted to new standard
- english language taken into account
- minor graphical adjustments made
Version 5.05.03Fixed the following error message when reinstalling in Shopware 5.5.7:Unable to parse file "/.../.../.../shopware/.../custom/plugins/.../plugin.xml". Message: [ERROR 1871] Element 'requiredPlugins': Missing child element(s). Expected is ( requiredPlugin ). (in /.../.../.../.../.../ - line ..., column ...)
Version 5.05.02From now on also inactive variants will be considered. These can no longer be purchased (selected) in the case of a quick purchase.
Version 5.05.01bugfixes mobile design
Version 5.05.00adaptation to shopware 5.5.xno basic plugin "Foundation" necessary
Version 5.02.01In this version, a warning message is displayed in the shopping basket preview as soon as the required number of items is not in stock.
Version 5.02.00Conversion to a new plugin base
Consideration of customer group prices