This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: BuI Hinsche GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Swp9642874186588
- Manufacturer: BuI Hinsche GmbH
- Version: 5.05.02
- Last update: 9 Apr 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.5.8 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.8
Add more individuality for your online shop!
With our plugin article listing switch you can offer your customers the possibility to determine the appearance of the category listing themselves. Your customer can decide for himself whether he wants big pictures or just facts (a preselection will be deposited by the shop operator). The plugin provides six different listings. Four of them are the standard listings of Shopware as well as two of us exemplarily provided. So there is plenty of room for your ideas (CSS knowledge required).
For the most urgent customers there is even an absolute quick order view in combination with our plugin article quick purchase, where your customer only has to enter the quantity and can put all products together in the shopping cart. But beware, in this case you have to use both plugins actively. Have you become curious? Yes, we provide a test version for all our plugins, so that you can check in peace whether our plugin meets your expectations and requirements.
The plugin design and functionality is adapted to the shop standard template. If there should be deviations in own or third manufacturer templates, appropriate adjustments must be made if necessary for the Plugin use. In general, individual adjustments to the plugin are necessary.
To which shop versions and plugins is the plugin compatible?
- We do our best to ensure that all our plugins are compatible with the latest Shopware version as soon as possible. Decisive for us is the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Template. We can only guarantee compatibility with our own plugins if the functionalities are not mutually exclusive. We cannot guarantee compatibility with 3rd party plugins, including Shopware Premium plugins. If you have any problems, please contact our support, we will be happy to help you. Please note, however, that any compatibility adaptation to other plugins is subject to a charge and will be billed according to the real costs incurred! We would be happy to make you an offer.
Support for open source plugins?
- We offer support for all our plugins and are happy to help you with any problems. Please understand that we can only offer free support for unmodified plugins! This means for you that as soon as changes have been made to the plugin, which have not been authorized or made by us as manufacturer, any claim to free support and warranty expires. All resulting expenses will be billed by us according to the actual expenses incurred!
Can I customize plugins?
- If a plugin doesn't fulfill your wishes or doesn't completely fulfill them, we can also extend it according to your ideas. You are welcome to call us or send us a short mail with your wishes.
bugfix design inputfields
First release Shopware community store