Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: Agentur Ultra Media
- Support available in:
- Order number: ultra86665041221
- Manufacturer: Agentur Ultra Media
- Version: 1.3.0
- Last update: 22 Jul 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.5.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.6.8
- Turn the boring standard forms into a handsome individual form with additional icons and other useful information for your customers.
- left menu Sidebar in forms can be deactivated separately
- Add HTML Box (left column) for Graphic & Text Content
- Textbox width definable
- set own icon (size, color) in form input fields
- own icon box background color definable
- Standard form headings can be deactivated
- Breadcrumb form page deactivatable
Plugin Support / Questions about the product
Support-Mail:email@example.com Website: ultra-media.de
We build plugins that make you happy.
Help / Documentation
Optimize the design of your shopware forms
Finally offer your customers visually more appealing shopware forms.
Communication and design are an important aspect, which is not to be despised.
Set optical highlight for the input fields of the forms by highlighted colored own icons.
The left sidebar in the form can also be switched off for Shopware forms.
Create on the left side of the form fields with an extended HTML element the possibilities for the application
of graphic or text content. You determine the percentage width of the left side.
Help / Documentation
PDF Documentation Form Designer Pro
A special feature, which we have developed for our Ultra Media plugins, is the uncomplicated use of own font icons (Shopware, Awesome, IcoFont, Fontello and many more).
Further special features of our Shopware Plugins
Our shopware plugins are all sub and language compatible. This means that you can create an independent and individual design with your own content for your language shop. This means, for example, that B2B shops (sub-shops) can adapt their own content and appearance without having to stick to the design and content of your B2C shop.
Define and design your shopware form individually
Extended content can be inserted individually into any form in Form Designer Pro using the additional HTML element. This content is then displayed to the left of the form input fields. For example, insert a graphic or text such as the mandatory contact information in each form.
Customer reference shop: mahei.de |
Our experienced Shopware developer team has already created 19 active plugins and extensions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- can I customize each form individually? You can use the Designer Pro form to give each Shopware form a different look.
- How to disable the left form menu sidebar? To switch off the left menu Sidebar use the checkbox in the respective form. After saving, the left menu Sidebar is removed from the frontend and the form input fields are adjusted to the full 100% content width.
- How can I use my own content such as graphics and text content to the left of the form input fields? The best way is to switch off the left menu Sidebar and use this free space for additional content such as graphics & text content with our additional HTML box in each form.
- Can I use form input fields with and without icons? Of course, you can also only fill in individual form input fields. The input fields without their own icons are automatically adjusted to the correct width.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
So viele nützliche Funktionen.. Top Danke
eine dringend benötigte Erweiterung
Danke für das tolle Plugin Formulardesigner Pro für Shopware. Bin absolut begeistert.
TOP Arbeit. Danke Ultra Media
oh das freut uns wirklich sehr, wir haben ganz viele Ideen und Arbeit rein gesteckt. Danke für das Feedback.
Install the plugin via the Plugin Manager. Activate the plugin for the sub- and language shop.
Then open the form in which you want to use the Plugin Form Pro.
In each form you will find the input fields and checkboxes extended by the plugin.
Further information can be found in our plugin documentation.
- again adapted to the current Shop Core
- adapted to the current Shop Core
- Improved usability
Some useful extensions have been added:
- Now determine whether a frame or only a line is set around the text fields.
- Specify whether the frame should have rounded corners.
- Add an "input helper" which makes the input even easier and more beautiful.
If the input helper is activated, the placeholder is moved to the upper edge and reduced in size after the first letter.
Thus, the required input hint is retained.
At the same time you can specify that the icon gets a different color when writing.
When the input is finished you can choose a color for the background, the icon and the placeholder, which indicates that your input was successful.
The input of the entered e-mail address will also be validated.
If you enter an incorrect e-mail address, you can also specify the background color, the icon color and the placeholder.
- First release Shopware Community Store