Shopware 6: Plugin status
- GDPR-compliant blocking of IFrame videos
- Automatic detection of YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo IFrames
- Removal of the Iframe from the HTML before it is loaded
- Improved loading time on Google
- Dynamic loading of the Iframes after confirmation by cookie consent
- Extends the Shopware Cookie Consent Tool
- Fully customizable placeholder with a button to call up the Cookie Consent settings
- Own placeholder texts for YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo videos
- Texts for the placeholder and the cookie consent query can be changed using a text module
- The plugin can be customized globally or individually for each subshop / language shop
- Cookie consent query for YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo videos individually controllable
- Direct and dynamic reloading of the Iframe after cookie consent change
- Automatic IFrame detection at any position in the shop
This plugin automatically detects IFrames anywhere in the shop, whether in shopping worlds, shop pages or article descriptions. The associated scanner determines the position in the HTML code and replaces the IFrame at the appropriate place with a placeholder box, here the shop visitor will find a button to directly call the cookie consent settings. The HTML code is only transmitted to the shop visitor's browser after the placeholder box has been successfully replaced.
In the basic settings, the color scheme can be adjusted and it can be determined whether the query for YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo videos should be available in the cookie consent settings.
This tool is not only relevant for the GDPR, it also fulfills an important purpose for the Google loading time calculation because the IFrame is not loaded immediately, which means that Google recognizes an improvement in the loading time of the shop.
ATTENTION: In the current version, the plugin can only be used in cache editing mode. In the productive mode cache, content, product worlds and products are no longer displayed correctly. We are working flat out on a solution which we will make available to you with the next version of the plugin.