- Version Version 2.0.0
- Last update 7 Dec 2018
- Supported Languages
- Support from AAF Tech
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.4
You want to turn off the sidebar on your shop pages, so that you can use the full breadth of the content to make your page more beautiful? From now on that is no longer a problem.
Website owners feel that removing sidebar helps improve user experience. If you’re looking to remove the sidebar on your Shopware site.
- Removing Category Sidebars From Everywhere in Shopware
- Removing Shop pages Sidebars From Everywhere in Shopware.
- Hide left column / navigation.
- Feel free to contact us for suggestions, bugs, feature requests or any other concerns!
- We are happy to meet your personal requirements in order to extend the functionality of this plugin.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Very simple to edit and indeed highly eye catching.
Tut genau was es soll und leicht zu installieren.Schneller
Support, der weiß was notwendig ist. So machts Spass. Vielen Dank
1.Download the plugi
2.Install the plugin under "Configuration" -> "Plugin Manager" -> "Installed" -> "Install"
3.After installation, you can activate the plugin by clicking on the red cross
4.Set up Basic Plugin Configuration according to your desire.
5.Save the changes and manually clear the cache and recompile the shop