Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
Product InformationAfterPay has specialized as a partner for the purchase on open invoice, by direct debit or installment and has the ambition to make the payment in web shops for customers simpler, safer and more user-friendly. Customers can try on and try out the goods at home before paying for them.
AfterPay's service is already integrated into more than 6,000 online retailers in nine European countries and is used by more than 5.5 million customers. AfterPay is a market leader in BENELUX and also available in Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Austria and Switzerland; other countries will follow soon.
The benefits of AfterPay
Flexibility in payment brings satisfaction to your customers, satisfied customers come back and buy more - that's the magic of AfterPay, the payment method that will significantly increase your average shopping carts with the option of flexible rate models. While customers can adapt their payments to their personal life situation, online retailers benefit from a stronger brand as well as more consumer insights and achieve sustained higher sales.
Advantages for your customers: Perfect flexibility through four payment options
- 14- / 30-Days-Invoice: The familiar standard, flexible and modern in the AfterPay principle
- Invoice campaigns: Online merchants can get the most out of the seasonal business by extending their customers' payment goals in spending-intensive times
- Direct Debit: Collection after delivery, easy and convenient for the customer
- Installments & Flex Account: Customers decide how to pay the outstanding invoice amount, for example, split at several installments, according to their financial situation
Benefits for you as an online retailer: Full transparency through valuable consumer insights
With AfterPay, online retailers can extend their customer journey and thus increase their sales in the long term. Unique header images and product images on every bill create a unique customer experience that goes beyond the actual payment process. The reach of your brand will be expanded, both in the clear MyAfterPay portal and in customized invoice e-mails.
Unlike other pay-after-delivery providers, AfterPay continually provides businesses with information about their customers' payment history, providing insights and data that online retailers can use for their marketing. They can segment their customers based on their payment behavior and address them in a more targeted manner in the future - a clear competitive advantage only offered by AfterPay.
The all-round carefree package for online retailers who rely on AfterPay:
- Higher acceptance rates thanks to optimal risk management
- Strengthen your own brand
- Upselling opportunities through extended reach internationality
- Full transparency through customer data on payment behavior
- Possibility of effective retargeting measures
- No fees for payment reminders
- No collection of dunning costs as soon as the claim has been settled
- Above average customer service
- A fair and transparent pricing model
Arvato Financial Solutions - convenience in every transaction
AfterPay is the pay-after-delivery solution of Arvato Financial Solutions, a global financial services company and a subsidiary of Arvato to Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Around 7,500 employees in 17 countries with strong presence in Europe, America and Asia offer flexible complete solutions for the efficient management of customer relationships and cash flows. Arvato Financial Solutions stands for Professional Outsourcing Services (Finance BPO) around the flow of payments at all stages of the customer lifecycle - from risk management to invoicing, debtor management, sales of receivables and debt collection. The focus here is on minimizing default rates in the business initiation and during the recovery process.
Please install the plugin using the Shopware community store. Please clear the cache and recomplie the theme after the installation.