- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 23 Nov 2018
- Supported Languages
- Support from BrandCrock GmbH
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.5.10
The Price Range plugin is used to get the minimum and maximum prices of variant products. When Searching for a products,the Customers are not able to get the price ranges of Variant Products in listing page. For that the Customer need to open the Product and view the Prices. By avoiding that scenario, Price Range is used get the minimum and maximum prices of a product in listing entity page.We can also get the min and max prices of Article in details page.
To install the Price Range plugin Simply go to the Plugin Manager and upload the plugin. After uploading empty the caches, compile themes and reload the shopware backend.
As soon as customer select a particular product, the actual price of that product will be displayed.
Note: To enable the Plugin Functionality, Change the Active Status to 'Yes' in Plugin Configuration.
If you have any query or question related to Price Range (Minimum - Maximum) plugin, please feel free to contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Web: www.brandcrock.com
1. Download the plugin
2. Install the plugin under "Configuration" -> "Plugin Manager" -> "Installed" -> "Install"
3. After installation, you can activate the plugin by clicking on the red cross
4. Save the changes and manually clear the cache and recompile the shop
5. Finished! The plugin is installed successfully.