- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 23 Nov 2018
- Supported Languages
- Support from BrandCrock GmbH
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.2
The Price Range plugin is used to display the minimum and maximum prices of variant products. When Searching for a products,the Customers are not able to get the price ranges of Variant Products. For that, customer needs to open the product detail page, select the variant and view the price. To avoid this scenario, Price Range plugin can be used to show the price range (minimum and maximum) for the variant product in listing page as well as on Article detail page.
To install the Price Range plugin, simply go to the Plugin Manager and upload the plugin. After uploading, clear the cache, compile theme and reload the Shopware backend.
As soon as customer select a particular product, the actual price of that product will be displayed.
Note: To enable the plugin functionality, change the Active Status to 'Yes' in Plugin Configuration.
If you have any query or question related to Price Range (Minimum - Maximum) plugin, please feel free to contact us: Email: email@example.com , Web: www.brandcrock.com
1. Download the plugin
2. Install the plugin under "Configuration" -> "Plugin Manager" -> "Installed" -> "Install"
3. After installation, you can activate the plugin by clicking on the red cross
4. Save the changes and manually clear the cache and recompile the shop
5. Finished! The plugin is installed successfully.