- Version 1.6.0
- Last update 6 Dec 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from brainstation
5.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.4
Age check / minimum age
Your shop has content that you only want to offer customers over a certain age? With this plugin you now have the opportunity to do that. Your customers will see an overlay with a simple age check when they visit the store. Only when your customer confirms that he has reached the necessary minimum age, he actually has access to the shop.
The overlay is controllable via the plugin configuration both globally, as well as on category and product level! Categories and products have a new "Age Check" checkbox after installing the plugin, which can be used to control the check.
The overlay will appear on all pages. Important for a direct link to your shop eg via Google.
Are you satisfied with our plugin and our service? Then rate the plugin in your Shopware account. With this you support us to develop further plugins in the future. Many Thanks ;)
- Age check can be controlled either globally or at the category and product level
- Subcategories can be included
- Minimum age can be defined via the plugin configuration
- Define a forwarding page in case the age check failed
- Result of the test is stored in a cookie. Define yourself how long this cookie is stored.
- Color adjustment possible via the plugin configuration
- Supports Subshops
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Für uns perfekt ...
Wir haben ein simpel konfigurierbares PlugIn für einen gesetzlich vorgeschriebenen/vorgeschalteten Hinweistext gesucht und sind bei diesem PlugIn fündig geworden. Nach der Installation einfache einzurichten und auch auf bestimmte Artikel/Kategorien einzuschränken. Der Support bei Fragen war ebenfalls super.
Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung!
- Step 1: Installation and activation of plugin through plugin manager
- Step 2: Activation of the age check is done directly in the plugin configuration or through Basic settings (Advanced settings - age check)
- Step 3: Decide where you want to show the age check. Either for the entire shop, for specific categories or for specific products
- Step 4: Determine the minimum age for your offer
- Step 5: Optionally, you can edit the text of the overlay. Please take care not to delete the string %age%, as this serves as a placeholder and is dynamically replaced with the minimum age
- Step 6: Define a redirect page to which the customers will be redirected if the check fails. Please enter complete URL including http:// or https://
- Step 7: Optionally, you can make color adjustments or change the name of the buttons. To change the names, open the snippets module within the backend and search for bstAgeCheck
- Step 8: Clear Cache. If necessary, also clear template cache and compile your theme
Modifcations for SW 5.6.3 (Cookie control)