Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- Support by: codeenterprise GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: coe4207989772061
- Manufacturer: codeenterprise GmbH
- Version: 18.13.0
- Last update: 8 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.7.3
- If the plugin is activated, the redemption of the voucher for discounted items is blocked by default.
- In the plug-in options you have the opportunity to weak the conditions:
- Vouchers can be redeemed if the not-reduced items reach the minimum amount.
- Percentage Vouchers are valid for non-discounted items.
Exclude reduced articles from Vouchers
Exclude discounted items from your vouchers and keep the control over your actions.
- No more unwanted discounts
- More opportunities for differentiation within the vouchers
Happy with our plugin?
Leave a rating, so other user will benefit from your experience. Thus we can hold up the high quality of our plugins.
Requests about the plugin will be handled via the Shopware Ticket System. Please create a ticket via your Shopware account, so we can help you as soon as possible.
You can find detailed documentation about our plugins on https://docs.codeenterprise.de.
Your 100% Shopware agency
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Sehr zufrieden mit dem Plugin. Alles funktioniert wie es soll.
Please follow the installation instructions
- Install the plugin via the plugin manager.
- Insert the license into the license manager and activate it.
- Activate the plugin.
- Clear the shop cache.
- Reload the backend.
Fixed error with shopware standard supplier exclusion
Fixed error with Shopware 5.7
Only articles with a higher pseudoprice than price are considered reduced
Fixes error on vouchertax auto-detection without proportional calculation enabled
Changed default setting for lowered conditions
Fixes a bug when there are articles with different tax amount.
Version 18.10.3Fixes a bug when adding a Zero-Value voucher
New Configuration option: No deletion of voucher when cart is empty
modified database extension for used voucherId
decrypted version of 17.7.0
added order attribute for used voucherID
added TempDir on PostDispatchFrontend
Added option to summarize or suppress error messages
changed template inheritance
Changed template inheritance
changed version to fix update issues
- New Feature "proportional discount on reduced articles":
If the reduced value is below the voucher value, the voucher will be calculated on the remaining amount.
(e.g. article is reduced by 10%, 20% voucher is redeemed -> voucher will be credited to the article at 10%.)
- Added check for compatibility with other voucher plugins
Improved filtering of excluded articles
Compatible with Shopware version 5.6.
Fixes a bug which prevents to open the voucher in backend
Voucher-Settings will now also get copied on duplication
Version 18.2.2prevent recalculation after inserting an wrong voucher code
Version 18.2.1Adjusted verification of reduced articles
Version 18.2.0Fixed error regarding SwagCustomProducts.Fixed error regarding PremsDiscountCategory.
Version 18.1.0Fixed individual Vouchers.
Version 18.0.0Shopware 5.5 compatibility
Version 17.7.0Fixed error when article attributes are missing
Version 17.6.0Fixed error on voucher calculation
Version 17.5.0Improved blocking of 0€ vouchers
Version 17.4.0Fixed an error regarding the showing of warning messages.
Version 17.3.13Added smarty block "frontend_checkout_coe_voucher_warning_messages" around voucher warnings
Version 17.3.12Adjustet error message output
Version 17.3.10Fixed error in the minimumcharge calculation.
Refactored error messages.