- Version 1.0.1
- Last update 4 Jun 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from COMPRA GmbH
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.4
For special holidays such as Easter or Christmas, it is advisable to make special offers in his online shop.
Increase your conversion rate and get your shop visitors to be active in your shop and look for easter eggs to get special vouchers for your shop!
With our plugin "Event Vouchers - Easter Eggs" you can link vouchers of your shop to an Easter Egg. Have a small image (for example, an easter egg image) displayed as Easter Egg on different pages or in different areas of your shop. As soon as a customer discovers this Easter Egg and clicks on it, a modal window appears, which shows the customer a voucher code.
In the current plugin version you can activate, deactivate or only display the Easter Eggs within a certain period of time per subshop.
The Easter Eggs can currently be linked with one voucher. For individual vouchers, an individual voucher code is randomly retrieved as soon as an Easter Egg is clicked.
All currently valid vouchers of your shop can be retrieved in the plugin configuration with a click on a button. Valid means in this context that the "valid to" date has not yet expired.
The display of the Easter Eggs can be freely configured according to your own wishes. This allows you to set the Easter Eggs to be displayed only for logged-in customers, certain customer groups or only on certain pages of the shop (for example, category pages, detail pages).
In addition, you can specify a probability for displaying the Easter Eggs. For probability values < 100% it can happen, that an Easter Egg is not displayed on every page call. This can encourage your customers to go on the "search" for the Easter Egg.
You also have the option to set the Easter Eggs to be hidden for the current session of the customer as soon as he or she clicks on an Easter Egg in this session.
To customize the display of the Easter Eggs, you can change the image for the Easter Egg in the plugin configuration. Select an image from our templates or your own image from the media manager.
In addition, you can specify a position for displaying the easter eggs (random, top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right) and select an animation, with which the Easter Eggs should be animated after loading the page or when hovering over an Easter Egg.
The content of the modal window, which is displayed to the customer after clicking on an Easter Egg, can be customized and apapted to your shop by using text snippets.
Note: A complete and correct functionality of this plugin can only be guaranteed for the standard themes "Bare" and "Responsive".
Contact & Support
- Consulting (eCommerce strategy)
- Realization of eCommerce projects for B2B and B2C
- Interface development
- Custom plugin development
- Third Party software integrations
- Shopware training
- Technical support
- Configure all settings per sub-/language shop
- Timing for the display of Easter Eggs possible
- Show only for logged-in customers
- Show only for certain customer groups
- Show only on certain pages/areas (category pages, detail pages, home page, shopping cart, etc.)
- Get valid vouchers directly via a button in the plugin configuration and set them for the Easter Eggs
- Image of the Easter Eggs changeable (selection from templates or an own image from the media manager)
- Hide Easter Eggs for the current session after clicking
- Fixed or random positioning of Easter Eggs
- Animation for the display (after loading the page and while hovering)
- Set a probability for the display of the Easter Eggs
- Quick and easy installation of the plugin
• download plugin
• install plugin
• configure voucher
• configure plugin
• clear cache
• compile theme