Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- 39% larger shopping carts and 8% more turnover on average
- High-performance cross-selling across all industries
- No maintenance effort
- Long-lasting product sets thanks to successor products
- Comprehensive reporting functions and performance analysis
- Scalability: Data enrichment and AI data preparation by 8SELECT
- Set templates: By using attributes during set creation, you can cover a range of products of your choice with just one set, without having to build new sets
- Touchpoints: Expert based product recommendations and personalised cross-selling at all touchpoints along the entire customer journey (Onsite & Offsite: online shop, emails, social media etc.)
- Performance Manager: The integrated dashboard gives you a real-time overview of the performance of your product sets
- Reporting: Anonymous customer interaction data provides valuable insights into purchasing behavior: e.g. which product characteristics are important to customers when buying?
- Product Set Manager: Get an overview of all product sets or create or edit your own sets
- Widget Manager: configure the 8SELECT modules to match the individual corporate design of your online shop (e.g. button colour)
- Business Rules Manager: Set rules to manage your recommendations, prioritize by brand or product line, and control marketing activities
The Human Experience Platform 8.HX is a powerful SaaS solution for scalable, human-created product recommendations, that you can seamlessly integrate with your shopware shop via Plug&Play. 8.HX makes human expertise (e.g. from you, product experts, shop assistants, influencers) visible and experienceable for your customers in the online shop.
The feature 8.SET generates sales-strong, dynamic product sets (e.g. in the fashion vertical: outfits, accessory sets) and presents them along the entire customer journey. Well-founded recommendations, based on your personal retailer expertise, lead to conversions, to larger shopping baskets and turn new customers into resellers.
On average, online merchants achieve 39% larger shopping carts with their customers, who include 8.HX in their purchases, as well as sustainable sales growth of up to 8% in relation to total sales. Thanks to the unique content-based Plug&Play solution, you get product sets created especially for your shop with minimized time on your site: without any lead time for the collection of historical data, without minimum traffic and without tying up resources on your site - full performance directly after installation!
Our customers include VAUDE, Najoba, mister*lady, all4golf, HSE24, Betty Barclay, Ulla Popken, Peek&Cloppenburg and mirapodo.
You can find detailed information on our website >>>8select.com. There you can also book a Guided Demo.
NOTE: The plugin is a connector to connect your shopware shop with 8select. You have to register to use it on our website (https://www.8select.com).
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Es war einmal - ein Pflicht Plugin
Das Plugin läuft sauber und die Installation war simpel. Bei Fragen, Anregungen und Vorschlägen hat Hr. Stiefel und sein sympathisches Team immer ein offenes Ohr – auch wenn es einmal nicht direkt um das Plug-In geht. Ich bin der Meinung, jeder der Waren vertreibt sollte es einfach ausprobieren. Die Kosten sind fair und der Arbeitsaufwand ist minimal. Besser als das Bundle-Plugin von Shopware direkt.
Nach einer Kündigung kann das Plugin nicht mehr verwendet werden, da nur noch Shops mit Umsätzen über 10 Mio. Euro / Jahr machen.
Klasse Erweiterung, funktioniert einwandfrei!
Installation manualThe installation of the plugin is very simple. If you need help, take a look at the installation guide for the plugin. We will be happy to accompany you during the installation and are also available for all other questions concerning the installation. You can reach us at +49 (0)941 20 609 6-10 and by e-mail at email@example.com.
Your 8SELECT team
- Feature: Adaptation of the format for the delta export to the latest 8SELECT standard.
- Bug fixed: In version 3.2.6, laststock setting was forgotten to be respected for the status export. This has been fixed with this version.
- Bug fixed: When calculating if an item is available for order or not, the laststock setting on variant level is now taken into account. This change was introduced with Shopware 5.4, but was unfortunately overlooked by us.
- Bug fixed: Existing rules for tax groups are now considered for price calculation during export. Due to the currently changed VAT to 16% or 5%, there are several possible solutions in Shopware. This bugfix considers one approach.
- Bug fixed: Connection to 8SELECT is no longer interrupted accidentally. This happened e.g. with Blue/Green deployments.
- Bug fixed: If a shop is not using the default customer group "EK", the corresponding price of the used customer group is now exported. Before, the price of the standard customer group "EK" was always exported.
- Bug fixed: Connect plugin to 8SELECT for plugin updates > 3.1.0
- Code improvements using the automatic code review of Shopware
- Bug fixed: removed debug output
- Bug fixed: which in rare cases caused that no product images were exported
- Bug fixed: which in rare cases caused prices to be transferred without decimal places
- Feature: Product API extended by SKU query
- Bug fixed: which prevented 8.SET from being displayed inside the tab position
- additional bug fixed: which could interfere with variant change under mobile devices
- Bug fixed: that could interfere with the variant change under mobile devices
- Bug fixed: that caused the SYS HTML Container content to be output incorrectly at the "CSS selector" position
- Code customizations based on static code analysis output performed by Shopware Plugin Manager
Version 3.1.1- the product export now also contains category paths with only one level 3.1.1 changelog @ GitHub
- Migration for Plugin Update 2 to 3
- dynamic widget positioning via CSS
Migration for Plugin Update 2 to 3
Customers with active plugin version 2 can upgrade to the new plugin version 3 seamlessly and without data loss with this update.
dynamic widget positioning via CSS
The SYS-PSV widget can now be placed anywhere on the item detail page using CSS selectors.
Attention! An upgrade from version 2 to version 3 is currently not possible. All settings would be lost. Please be patient to upgrade to version 3!
The export now ignores incorrectly configured or corrupt article attributes at database level.
Attention! An upgrade from version 2 to version 3 is currently not possible. All settings would be lost. Please wait a few more days to upgrade to version 3!
In version 3 we have completely revised the connection of Shopware to the 8select CSE.
The configuration of the CSE (product processing) is now carried out exclusively via the MCON. This allows us to make the configuration process easier and more fluid for you in the future.
Product data transfer has been further improved, reducing the load on your server and database.
The 8select CSE supports only one currency for the time being. With this bugfix the 8select transaction tracking always uses the correct normalized price, even if the shop has multiple currencies active.
The update script of plugin version < 2.0.0 to >= 2.0.0 is now able to handle data base users that are not allowed to edit database triggers.
Exported category paths are unique now.
The export now adds all category paths instead of just one.
We have added a new product export format. Now you can create Dynamic Product Sets based on Shopware productdetails, -attributes, -filters and configurator groups.