- Version 22.214.171.124.45
- Last update 4 Dec 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from customweb
5.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.3
BraintreeAccept credit card payments as well as other payment methods such as eWallets (PayPal) in your Shopware shop with no big effort.
The Shopware Braintree Payment Plugin supports the authorisation methods Widget and Ajax.
The Shopware Braintree Payment Plugin also supports capturing, cancellation and refund. This means that you can process payments directly from the administration interface of the shop and no longer have to log into the back-end of Braintree. This simplifies the payment processing a lot.
Payment MethodsThis plugin of Customweb supports the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- American Express
- Discover Card
FeaturesThis plugin supports the following features:
- Widget Authorization: Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within a widget (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Ajax Authorization: Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within aa ajax box (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Transaction Management: Create and issue credit notes directly from your shop.
- Subscription: This plugin is compatible with the shopware Abo Commerce.
- Alias Manager / Token System: Save credit card data (PCI-compliant storage) during the payment process.
If you have previously installed the plugin via the Sellxed Store (https://www.sellxed.com/shop) we have a detailed Installation Instruction (https://www.sellxed.com/de/blog/sellxed-plugins-im-shopware-marketplace) that shows you how to migrate to the marketplace version.
A detailed installation manual can be found here: http://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/software/manual/index/en/shopware-braintree-zahlungs-plugin.html/