This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- - DSGVO-conform user registration and registration
- - Basis are the user accounts of Web.de, GMX, 7Pass and the Media Group RTL.
- - User data remain with the online offer
- - the netID SSO can be used by all providers free of charge
- - netID has over 60% reach with German online users
- - The installation runs via the netID developer portal.
- - netID works cross-device
- - netID is based on standard technologies, is secure
With the plugin netID Single Sign-On, users can log in with their account data from Web.de, GMX or 7Pass without further registration. The online service receives the registration data, no user data is pooled, transmitted without being asked, etc. With netID, every online service GDPR complies and is legally secure.
All data is stored persistently, so that no user data or consent is lost even in the event of cookie deletions.
netID account provider
- 7 Pass
- Media group RTL
- 1 & 1
The foundation - European netID Foundation (EnID) - was founded in March 2018 by the media group RTL Germany, ProSiebenSat.1 and United Internet. The foundation develops netID and reviews all standards, partners and account providers within the initiative. With netID as a single sign-on, the EnID will establish itself as the European alternative to the US providers. With the open login standard netID, the foundation also specifically focuses on the data sovereignty of each individual user. With netID, users can organize their consent to the use of offers from netID partners in a transparent and transparent manner in their individual netID Privacy Center.
More about netID, platform & partners at https://netid.de/
Our support is always available to assist you with questions or problems with the setup.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Installation war einfach, funktioniert gut. Find ich eine super Idee!
Idee gut, Umsetzung sehr schlecht! Plugin funktioniert leider nicht :(
- Download the Plugin
- Install the Plugin via the plugin manager
- Activate the plugin
- create an account at https://developer.netid.de
- create a new service for your shop
- add a client for your shop - you'll find the callback url to enter inside the plugin configuration
- enter the Client ID and Sandbox Secret into the plugin config
- add test users to test the single-sign-on integration with
- save the plugin config and flush caches manually
- done! you may now test the integration in the frontend
- if you're ready, you can request service to be openly available at the Developer Portal. When you get approved, you may get your live token from the Developer Portal and save it to your plugin config. You can then switch to live-mode anytime.