This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: IWV// - Internetagentur
- Support available in:
- Order number: iwv6573621689755
- Manufacturer: IWV// - Internetagentur
- Version: 1.1.5
- Last update: 13 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.9
- No local installation required
- No knowledge required in Financial Accounting
- No computer skills required
- Very easy to use
- Free adjustment to the requirements for your financial accounting
- Deliveries to domestic, EU - countries or in third countries are properly taxed and posted to the correct revenue account.
- Standard revenue accounts for DATEV SKR03 or SKR04
The DATEV eG is a software company and IT service provider for tax consultants, auditors, and lawyers as well as their clients. DATEV offers support in the fields of accounting, business consulting, taxation, enterprise resource planning (ERP) as well as organization and planning. Accountancies in Germany are using DATEV software to import and manage invoices and credit memos so they can quick create businesses balance sheets and statistics.
Export2Datev plugin exports your invoices and credit memos compatible with this DATEV software. With Export2Datev plug-in you can export your invoices and credit notes directly from your Shopware shop out to your accountant. The data is automatically converted to DATEV format, so you can import to the DATEV without any modification.
This extension does not require any account in DATEV eG. The plug-in will be adjusted if necessary after purchase to your needs. This service is included in the purchase price!
You will find an introduction and assistance on using the DATEV plug-in in our documentation.
Documentation open »
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Super Support & easy einzurichten
Die Jungs haben schnell und super den Code angepasst, damit das Plugin perfekt funktioniert.
- New configuration for account length
- New variable for order transaction number
- Code improvements for download function
- Corrected Soll/Haben
- Updated Configuration
- New configuration options
New configuration options
Export customers CSV
- Updated Configuration
- Supports DATEV version "510" and "700"
- Download invoices or credit notes on export
The initial release of our plugin