Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: LENZ eBusiness GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: lenz576301689241
- Manufacturer: LENZ eBusiness GmbH
- Version: 1.0.28
- Last update: 29 Mar 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Einfach zu installieren und gute Funktionalität. Besonders hervorheben möchte ich den Top Service der LENZ eBusiness GmbH.
Installation manualInstall, activate, configure, finished.
Notice: This plugin does not work with Paypal "In-Context-Modus".
IMPROVEMENT | Added option to check vat id already on checkout/confirm-page.
IMPROVEMENT | Added new API response to responses, that are marked as API not reachable.
TASK | Removed GB because of Brefix.
TASK | Removed option "Extended + Confirmation", because it is not allowed anymore.
Please check and set option "Online validation type" after updating.
IMPROVEMENT | France-EU-API-Validation ignores parts of address that are not relevant.
Bugfix for option "Vat id required:"
Notice: Countries that should be validated, needs to have set "taxfree for companies" set and needs to have the correct ISO-2-Country-Code.
Spain will be checked again.
Better GB-vat-id checking
IMPROVEMENT | Belgium EU REGEX
IMPROVEMENT | Added english translations
IMPROVEMENT | Default value of "Min % for similarity check on EU-API" to 100.
IMPROVEMENT | German vat id check validates A and D as valid instead of not B.
Version 1.0.21Plugin can now be disabled per subshop.
Fixes a bug that prevented new addresses in backend from being saved.
Fixes a problem with registration and alternative delivery address if vat id is required.
Fixes a bug that prevents addresses in backend from saving.
- Improvement: CZ-validation in EU-API optimized
- Improvement: BE-validation in EU-API optimized
- Improvement: GB-validation in EU-API optimized
- New: Transliterating letters in EU-API-Validation and suggestions can be enabled via setting.
- Improvement: Added ignored characters for EU-API-Validation
- New: API-Timeout is now configurable
- Excluded Spain from EU-API-Validation because results are not reliable
- New: Added backend rights for log view.
- New: Check if vat id is only in delivery address. If yes: notice!
- New: Taxfree delivery only if vat is is in billing address.
Version 1.0.11EU-API:- Better error logging- Validation for FR-addresses improved
Version 1.0.10- Corrected error in vat logic- Implemented better validation of eu-api-data
Version 1.0.8IMPORTANT: Please install this update.
- vat id saved in uppercase and without special chars- calculating vat if customer address is same country as merchants vat id- german vat ids are now validated (only simple check)- api change of german api. please update now.