Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: LENZ eBusiness GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: lenz576301689241
- Manufacturer: LENZ eBusiness GmbH
- Version: 1.0.33
- Last update: 17 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.7.3
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Einfach zu installieren und gute Funktionalität. Besonders hervorheben möchte ich den Top Service der LENZ eBusiness GmbH.
Installation manualInstall, activate, configure, finished.
Notice: This plugin does not work with Paypal "In-Context-Modus".
IMPROVEMENT | New option to allow blocking of order (/checkout/confirm), if vat id is invalid.
BUGFIX | Taxfree was not correctly calculated with empty vat id.
IMPROVEMENT | Added configuration to select if shipping or billing is the relevant address for taxfree delivery
IMPROVEMENT | VAT ID in shipping address is now determining if delivery can be taxfree.
IMPROVEMENT | Plugin refactored. Orders with tax are now allowed with wrong tax.
ATTENTION: The behaviour of the plugin has changed with version 1.0.30. From now on, customers can also order with an incorrect USTID, but the tax will then be calculated. Thus, we prevent purchase cancellations due to deviating data with the tax authorities.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com BEFORE the update.
IMPROVEMENT | Support for Shopware 5.7.
IMPROVEMENT | Added option to check vat id already on checkout/confirm-page.
IMPROVEMENT | Added new API response to responses, that are marked as API not reachable.
TASK | Removed GB because of Brefix.
TASK | Removed option "Extended + Confirmation", because it is not allowed anymore.
Please check and set option "Online validation type" after updating.
IMPROVEMENT | France-EU-API-Validation ignores parts of address that are not relevant.
Bugfix for option "Vat id required:"
Notice: Countries that should be validated, needs to have set "taxfree for companies" set and needs to have the correct ISO-2-Country-Code.
Spain will be checked again.
Better GB-vat-id checking
IMPROVEMENT | Belgium EU REGEX
IMPROVEMENT | Added english translations
IMPROVEMENT | Default value of "Min % for similarity check on EU-API" to 100.
IMPROVEMENT | German vat id check validates A and D as valid instead of not B.
Version 1.0.21Plugin can now be disabled per subshop.
Fixes a bug that prevented new addresses in backend from being saved.
Fixes a problem with registration and alternative delivery address if vat id is required.
Fixes a bug that prevents addresses in backend from saving.
- Improvement: CZ-validation in EU-API optimized
- Improvement: BE-validation in EU-API optimized
- Improvement: GB-validation in EU-API optimized
- New: Transliterating letters in EU-API-Validation and suggestions can be enabled via setting.
- Improvement: Added ignored characters for EU-API-Validation
- New: API-Timeout is now configurable
- Excluded Spain from EU-API-Validation because results are not reliable
- New: Added backend rights for log view.
- New: Check if vat id is only in delivery address. If yes: notice!
- New: Taxfree delivery only if vat is is in billing address.
Version 1.0.11EU-API:- Better error logging- Validation for FR-addresses improved
Version 1.0.10- Corrected error in vat logic- Implemented better validation of eu-api-data
Version 1.0.8IMPORTANT: Please install this update.
- vat id saved in uppercase and without special chars- calculating vat if customer address is same country as merchants vat id- german vat ids are now validated (only simple check)- api change of german api. please update now.