- Version 2.3.0
- Last update 27 Mar 2020
- Support from MultiSafepay
5.2.13 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.6.6
MultiSafepay offers an in-house developed official Shopware plugin that was completely redesigned and released in July 2018.
For the full documentation on Shopware 5, please visit our dedicated page.
MultiSafepay offers a wide range of payment methods, including:
- iDEAL and iDEAL QR
- Bancontact and Bancontact QR
- Apple Pay,
- Direct Bank Transfer,
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- CartaSi, Cartes Bancaires, Dankort, Postepay
- SOFORT Banking
- SEPA Bank Transfer and SEPA Direct Debit
- ING Home'Pay
- KBC/CBC Payment Button
- Santander Betaalplan
- Pay After Delivery
- Gift cards via Intersolve, 123TCS and giftcards such as VVV Giftcard, Fashioncheque or your own giftcard.
MultiSafepay is one of the leading online Payment Service Providers in the European market, with more than 20 years of experience. We provide comprehensive payment services for online shops and are proud to develop our plugins and features in-house. A technology company at heart, we truly believe in innovation and new technologies to provide state-of-the-art solutions to help our business and merchants grow in the high speed market of finance and technology. We pride ourselves to create simple, yet powerful solutions to a broad range of different merchants. MultiSafepay controls the end-to-end payment flow for tens of thousands of merchants throughout Europe and are continuously expanding our scope and reach.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Integration team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
MultiSafepay also offers integration for Shopware 6. For the latest documentation, please refer please refer to our dedicated Shopware 6 page.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Die erste Version für Shopware (1.0xx) gab Anlass zum Nachdenken, vor allem in der Detailansicht bei Kunde. Dieses Plugin wurde nun angepasst und ist wesentlich übersichtlicher in der Berichterstattung an den Kunden. Stark.
Eine weitere Möglichkeit besteht darin, vor und/oder nach im Benachrichtigung ein eigenes Prefix zu erstellen. Nützlich für Subshops.
Der Service in den Niederlanden war perfekt.
Ein gutes starkes Plugin mit exzellentem Beackoffice bei Multisafepay.
Installation in 5 steps
1. Go to MultiSafepay.com and request a quote for pricing
2. Create the account via the link that you receive or open an account via 'new account'
3. Download the Shopware plugin within the Shopware store
4. Create a new website ID within MultiSafepay Control
5. Add the API from MultiSafepay within the MultiSafepay Shopware plugin
Most merchants can start within 15 minutes to accept regular payment methods except for creditcards and giftcards.
- PLGSHPS-189: Add Apple Pay
- PLGSHPS-188: Add Direct Bank Transfer
- PLGSHPS-176: Fix payment status stuck on review necessary
- PLGSHPS-128: Send shipped status for all payment methods after shipping
- PLGSHPS-120: Add basket signature checking
- PLGSHPS-81: Add customizable payment status changes for order updates
- PLGSHPS-178: Fix second chance issues by using optin service
- PLGSHPS-143: Unable to ship orders with Wuunder
- PLGSHPS-132: postDispatchSecure event not triggering on notifyAction (Thanks to Martin Dieleman)
- PLGSHPS-124: Fixed undefined class for refund and shipped button
- PLGSHPS-154: Improve parsing of address fields into street and apartment
- PLGSHPS-127: Add error message to payment selection page if the payment link could not be generated by the API
- PLGSHPS-146: Prevent current payment status to be 0 after refunding with customizable refund status
- PLGSHPS-97: Add Webshop Giftcard as a giftcard
- PLGSHPS-80: Implement customizable refund and shipment statuses
- PLGSHPS-78: Add track trace code in shipment request
- PLGSHPS-91: Add notification when update transaction status to shipped is declined
- PLGSHPS-91: Add notification when refund is declined
- PLGSHPS-118: Prevent sporadic CSRF token warning on checkout
- PLGSHPS-86: Do not update payment status if it was already set to paid
- PLGSHPS-87: Prevent duplicated calls to setting the cleared date on an order
- PLGSHPS-134: Disable auto-submit for iDEAL issuers dropdown
- PLGSHPS-129: Save iDEAL issuer choice when switching between shipment methods
- PLGSHPS-112: Correct spelling of ING Home'Pay
- PLGSHPS-110: Use shipment name in shopping cart
- PLGSHPS-114: Hide iDEAL issuers on preferred payment page
- PLGSHPS-130: Add support for Shopware 5.5.7
- PLGSHPS-119: Fix refund and shipment didn't work for Shopware 5.5.x
- PLGSHPS-105: Add support for subshops
- PLGSHPS-104: Remove spaces in quote number to prevent 1006 errors
- PLGSHPS-107: Fix error 1000: optional ipaddress