- Version 5.05.03
- Last update 14 Mar 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support Without Support
5.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.6
FAQ - questions and answers to our Plugins
to which Shopversionen and Plugins is the Plugin compatible?
- We give our best, so that all our Plugins are compatible as fast as possible to the in each case current Shopware version. Decisive for us is the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Template. We can only guarantee compatibility with our own plugins if the functionalities are not mutually exclusive. We cannot guarantee compatibility with 3rd party plugins, including Shopware Premium plugins. If you have any problems, please contact our support, we will be happy to help you. Please note, however, that any compatibility adaptation to other plugins is subject to a charge and will be billed according to the real costs incurred! We would be happy to make you an offer.
Support for open source plugins?
- We offer support for all our plugins and are happy to help you with any problems. Please understand that we can only offer free support for unmodified plugins! This means for you that as soon as changes have been made to the plugin, which have not been authorized or made by us as manufacturer, any claim to free support and warranty expires. All resulting expenses will be billed by us according to the actual expenses incurred!
There is a trial version of the plugin
- For all our plugins you can get a 30 day trial version to view and try out the functionalities in peace.
Can I customize plugins?
- If a plugin does not fulfill your wishes or not completely, we can also extend it according to your ideas. You are welcome to call us or send us a short mail with your wishes.
To the point - Our shopware services
The digital world is changing rapidly and is becoming more and more complex. Our job is to stay on the ball, to constantly expand and expand our knowledge.
- How do I optimize my shop system?
- Which Wawi should I take?
- How do I optimize the processes in my company?
Ob Shopware plugins, interfaces or individual software solutions. Our development team is working the whole day on the improvement and expansion of online shops, websites and software solutions for our customers. If you would like to start right now for you.
You don't like your shopware shop anymore? The standard template is not enough for you? Your company CI is from the last millenium? Our designers are eager to inspire you and especially your customers.
Exactly like your car your shop needs regular care and maintenance.Save your time and make your customers happy. We will take care of the technical stuff for you.
Call us on +49 (0) 3441 725305 or write us a E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BuI Hinsche GmbH
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 3 reviews:
Gut Und Lohnt sich!
Im Kundenprofil ganz unten als Freitextfeld kann ich den Zeitstempel sehen und habe eine gute Dokumentation.
Einfach nur gut
Macht was es soll, klasse umgesetzt.
Plugin macht was es soll.
install - activate - ready
(see also https://docs.shopware.com/de/shopware-5-de/einstellungen/plugin-manager -> a license is not necessary)
Version 5.05.03Fixed the following error message when reinstalling in Shopware 5.5.7:Unable to parse file "/.../.../.../shopware/.../custom/plugins/.../plugin.xml". Message: [ERROR 1871] Element 'requiredPlugins': Missing child element(s). Expected is ( requiredPlugin ). (in /.../.../.../.../.../ - line ..., column ...)
Version 5.05.02different bugfixes ...
Version 5.05.01bugfix onEnlightControllerActionPostDispatchBackendPluginManager
Version 5.05.00adaptation to shopware 5.5.x
- Installations Fehler durch falschen Lizenzcheck behoben.
(Lizenzcheck vollständig entfernt)