Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: Repertus GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Tonur68315541213
- Manufacturer: Repertus GmbH
- Version: 3.4.0
- Last update: 8 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.7.6
Not everything we order in everyday life belongs in the hands of children.
In order to prove the age of the customer, they can now upload the documents you require directly when ordering and can be viewed by you in the backend.
The annoying separate faxing or mailing of documents is no longer necessary and saves you and your customers time.
- Direct upload during checkout or via customer account
- Marking items that require proof of age
- Less effort for the shop owner
- Document overview in the customer account
- A simple check in the backend
- Verifications can be viewed in the customer account
This plugin is optimized to be used with the Shopware Responsive Template. It is also possible to adjust this plugin to other themes thanks to the flexible Template Engine.
With a plugin version 3.0.0 or higher, all our plugins require the Repertus Runtime Plugin. The Runtime has to be installed before you install or update another Plugin. You can download it via the Shopware Community Store for free.
Most questions may be answered in advance. Therefore we offer for each plugin a user manual to download and additionally collected the most common questions in our FAQs.
Visit our support section!
Every installation or update of a plugin in your Shopware Shop constitutes a change of the software. Despite our quality assurance measures implemented by Shopware, we can not rule out that problems may arise during the installation or the update in exceptional cases.
We recommend testing new plug-ins and installing updates from already installed plug-ins in a suitable test environment, and not importing them directly into the live environment and regularly creating backups of your live environment.
Repertus is your software development and service company based in Berlin.
Our portfolio of services ranges from the standard e-commerce software to innovative, custom-made plugin solutions tailored to your needs and requirements.
- New feature: Via plugin settings it is now possible to change the status of the orders of users with accepted age verifications.
- Provides compatibility with the customweb Saferpay plugin
- Provides compatibility with PHP 8
- Provides compatibility with Shopware 5.7.
- Shopware 5.6 compatibility
- Requires the Repertus Runtime Version 1.2.1
- Improves the review of the uploaded file.
- Improves the compatibility with the Paypal plugin
- Fixed a potential bug that could occur when checking the cart if an age verification is needed
- This update provides compatibility with Shopware 5.5.
- IonCube encoding removed
Notification for the Repertus Runtime added before the Plugin is installed or updated
Version 3.0.0Compatibility to Shopware 5.3
Version 2.2.0Fix: Possible endless loop in order process (SW 5.1)
Version 2.1.8Fix: Possible endless loop in order process (SW 5.0)
- Fixed possible endless loop in order process
Version 2.1.5Shopware 5.1
Version 2.1.4- small bugfixes
Version 2.1.1Line-break in customer comment configureable in plugin settings
- Added feature to upload multiple verifications
- Verification can now be disabled for subshops