Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: TopData Software GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: topda99438570533f
- Manufacturer: TopData Software GmbH
- Version: 1.3.14
- Last update: 21 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.6.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.7.6
- Enables the use of sales-promoting plugins such as “TopFEED” & “TopFINDER”
- Convenient import of our high-quality product data into your Shopware shop
High quality product data at the push of a button
“TopCONNECTOR” enables access to our web service and thus a smooth import of our product data into your Shopware shop.
Benefit from innovative eCommerce solutions
“TopCONNECTOR” serves as the basis for using our product data and ensures that your articles are correctly assigned to our product database (article mapping) in the admin area of your online shop.
You need “TopCONNECTOR” as the basis for the following plug-ins:
“TopFEED” provides detailed article information and refines your core data with valuable additional details as well as sales-promoting specifications.
Depending on the version booked, product images, detailed descriptions, specifications (e.g. brand, color, fill quantity, capacity, EAN number) or suitable additional products or higher-quality alternatives can be displayed.
With “TopFEED” you offer your customers a unique shopping experience and turn visitors to your online shop into satisfied buyers.Download “TopFEED”: Shopware-Community-Store
Use the intelligent product search “TopFINDER” and present your customers with the products they are looking for within seconds.
The flexible plug-in can be easily integrated into your existing Shopware shop and offers the user the option of displaying the desired products using the selected printer models via a convenient drop-down menu. An ultra-fast full text search with product suggestions rounds off the plug-in.
With “TopFINDER” you let your customers find every desired article intuitively, quickly and reliably.Download “TopFINDER”: Shopware-Community-Store
The decisive step ahead of your competitors
Plug-ins such as “TopFINDER” and “TopFEED” can make a decisive contribution to increasing your sales. “TopCONNECTOR” enables these sales-promoting plug-ins to be used conveniently, easily and without any programming knowledge.
Free but not for free
The ”TopCONNECTOR” is free for Shopware users. The use of our other plug-ins is linked to a fee-based order on our website.
For detailed information, please visit our websites:
We are also happy to help you personally: +49 (030) 27.87.41-0
Installation manualQuick installation guide:
- The installation of "TopCONNECTOR" ist the condition for the functionality of our data plugins.
- During the installation of „TopCONNECTOR“ you have to deposit the access data you got from us after purchasing of our data plugins.
- For demonstration purposes please use the following access data:
- Start import via command line php bin/console topdata:connector:import –all
- After the installation of „TopCONNECTOR“ you can install the desired data plugin
- A detailed installation guide, including system requirements and settings for "TopCONNECTOR" you will find in our manual: To our manual
- For detailed information visit our website: www.topdata.de/shopware
- We are also personally there for you. Please call: +49 (030) 27.87.41-0
Note: ## Note: ## Console Commands for work with API (API)
- bin/console topdata:connector:import --all'
All options are active (mapping, device, product, device-media, product-info, device-synonyms)
- 'bin/console topdata:connector:import --mapping'
map store products to webservice products
- 'bin/console topdata:connector:import --device'
fetch all information about devices from webservice to local database (devices, device types, series, brands)
- 'bin/console topdata:connector:import --product'
this will connect products in store to devices in local database. Products must be mapped by console command and devices must be fetched from webservice. Also insert Topdata TopFeed plugin infos. This will fetch all product information from webservice to local database. You can select what data to fetch in Topdata TopFeed plugin settings. You need write permisions for process if you select to store product images.
- 'bin/console topdata:connector:import --device-media'
this will download device images, this process must have rights to write in website folders (You may use sudo or chown or chmod)
update shopware version
add multiple articledetailid mapping support
Version 1.3.12fix seo url binding with minus
fix device activation on desabled products
Version 1.3.10bugfix duplicate entry
Version 1.3.9synonyme support for brands and series
bug fixing config.xml
Version 1.3.7add demo access support
Version 1.3.5Import Memory optmizing
Version 1.3.4Add Finder Brand Synonyms
Version 1.3.3Fix Series Code in import
Version 1.3.2Layout changes icons
Fast SEO URL bug FIX
Version 1.3.0OWN SEO URLs, SEO Optimzing
Version 1.2.3Optimize Import Logging
Version 1.2.2Optimize Import Logging
Version 1.2.1Optimize Search Results
Version 1.2.0Optimize Import and Bugfixes
Version 1.1.9Fix productSpecificationIgnore
Version 1.1.8Fix SSL Webservice issues
Bugfixes for Importer
Version 1.1.6Ignore Specifications, Bufixes
Version 1.1.5Add TopFeed Extra Config Support
Version 1.1.4Bugfixes Productstreams
Version 1.1.3Fix Cross-Selling Bug
Version 1.1.2many little Bugfixes
many Fixes for Plugin
Version 1.1.0Devicelist, Bugfixes, Optimizations
Plugin Release for Shopware