Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is planned for Shopware 6
- Support by: Pickware GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Viiso12263141129
- Manufacturer: Pickware GmbH
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Last update: 15 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.7 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.7.4
- Outsourcing of shipping to external service providers (dropshippers)
- Automatic creation of dispatch orders after incoming orders
- Individually configurable for each product
- Creation of dispatch orders configurable for each payment type
- A service provider with his email address is stored for each product
- Dropshipping products can always be displayed as available
- Customizable email templates for dispatch orders
- Additional email recipients to make copies of the orders
- Create dispatch orders for selected payment types only after payment has been received
- Exclude specific payment methods from dropshipping
- Optional transfer of the sales price to the service provider
- Optional transfer of delivery notes to the service provider
- and more...
The Dropshipping plugin powered by Pickware allows you to outsource your shipping partially or completely to external service providers (so-called dropshippers). You can decide for each product whether and via which dropshipper it should be shipped.
As soon as an order arrives, dispatch orders with the specific products as well as all relevant information such as manufacturer no., article no., shipping address and contact details of the customer are automatically sent by email to the configured service provider. You could also configure the plugin in a way that the dispatch order for certain payment methods (e.g. prepayment) will only be sent after switching the order status to "Completely paid". Furthermore, you can configure payment methods for which no automated dispatch order will be sent.
You want to try out our plugin right away? Then take a look at our Pickware Demoshop and test all features in our test environment. You can also test our plugin in the trial month 30 days for free directly in your store.
More detailed information about how to use this plugin is available in our Pickware Helpcenter (German only).--------------------
Pickware – E-Commerce made easy
Did you know that this plugin also seamlessly extends our Pickware ERP system?
Pickware is an ERP system developed especially for Shopware and is directly integrated into the Shopware backend. Therefore, there is no need for a separate system with a disassociated data storage, its own user interface, and error-prone synchronization processes.
Visit www.pickware.com for more informationen.
More Modules powered by Pickware
Flexibly extend your processes with our additional Modules powered by Pickware:
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Super Plugin - Kleine Verbesserungen wünschenswert
Wir haben das Plugin bereits einige Zeit in Gebrauch und es verrichtet zuverlässig seine Dienste.
Eine Verbesserung wäre, wenn man dem Dropshipper gleich einen Lieferschein mitsenden könnte. Das muss ich leider jedesmal "selbst" manuell tun und somit bleibt der Aufwand wie OHNE Modul. Laut Support soll es diese Möglichkeit sehr bald geben. Also abwarten :-)
Guten Tag Herr Herrmann,
vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung.
Wir freuen uns Ihnen mitteilen zu können, dass seit Version 1.5.x des Plugins (Teil-)Lieferscheine an die Dropshipper-Mail angehangen werden können.
Das Pickware Team
Wir haben das Drop-Shipping Modul im vollen Einsatz. Erst hat die Funktion mit der Übernahme der Kundenkommentare aus dem Warenkorb nicht funktioniert. Auf meinen Wunsch hin ,hat Pickware sofort reagiert und das Plugin erweitert.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixes a compatibility issue with PHP 7.4.21 and PHP 8.0.8.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 22.214.171.124.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the installation and update to fail when using Shopware 5.5.8 or lower.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 126.96.36.199.
New features and improvements:
- Enables compatibility with Shopware 5.7.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 188.8.131.52.
- Fixes an error that could cause orders to be processed with the plugin configuration of the main shop, despite subshop-specific plugin configurations.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 184.108.40.206.
- Enables compatibility with Shopware 5.6.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 220.127.116.11.
- Adds the drop shipper mail attribute to the standard attributes of the variant generation.
- Fixes a bug where the suppliernumber was not shown in the csv file that was send as a mail attachment.
- Prevents adding the 'remaining positions' overview to the partial delivery notes in drop shipping mails when using 'Shopware WMS powered by Pickware'.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 18.104.22.168.
- Adds the missing article and variant information to the drop shipping context.
- Fixes a bug that caused drop shipping articles to be missing on invoice documents in certain cases.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 22.214.171.124.
- Marks drop shipping articles as not stock managed if Shopware ERP powered by Pickware (version 5+) is installled after this update.
- Marks drop shipping articles as not relevant for picking if Shopware WMS powered by Pickware (version 5+) is installled after this update.
- Shows a prompt to mark drop shipping articles as not stock managed and/or not relevant for picking before it is saved.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 126.96.36.199.
- Adds configuration to remove drop shipping articles from delivery notes that have been created in the backend.
- Updates the Sample variables for mail template.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 188.8.131.52.
- Allows you to disable drop shipping emails for orders if an item was subsequently marked as a drop shipping item and no drop shipping mail was sent yet for the order.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 184.108.40.206.
- Fixes a bug which caused all dropshipping emails to be considered sent when reinstalling the plugin.
- Fixes a bug that caused the wrong shop configuration to be used when sending dropshipping mail for dropshipping orders from subshops.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 220.127.116.11.
- Fixes a bug that causes the wrong document to be added as a delivery note to the dropshipping email under certain circumstances.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 18.104.22.168.
- Allows you to add a partial delivery note to the dropshipping email.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 22.214.171.124.
- Prepares compatibility to Shopware 5.5.
- Improves compatibility with Shopware 5.5.
- Fixes a bug that prevented the plugin from installing or updating under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an uninstallation problem.
- Fixes a problem that caused the mail creation to crash in Shopware 5.4.3.
- Adds further article information to dropshipping email templates.
- Adds an English translation for the plugin configuration.
- Improves compatibility with the “DHL Wunschpaket” plugin.
- Improves compatibility with Shopware 5.4.
- Improved compatibility with the plugin "Bank Transfer Matching".
- Fixes error with email context variables in Shopware 5.3
- Fixes install/uninstall in Shopware 4.3 and 5.1.
- Fixes email context variables in Shopware 4.3 and 5.1.
- Fixes error while opening an order without attributes.
- Ignores positions with quantity 0 in DropShipping emails (e.g. after a cancellation).
- Fix incompatibility with Shopware CustomProducts 3.0.0.
- Fixes a bug that could occur during plugin uninstalling.
- Fixes missing Custom Products information in DropShipping emails
- Adds article attributes to DropShipping email.
- Fixes a bug with maxpurchase values and DropShipping articles
- Fixes a bug in the delivery of the dropping shipping mail.
- Fixes a bug in the email template.
- Refactor checkout and DropShipping-Mail-Sending logic to improve compatibility with other plugins
- Fixes an error that might have occurred while loading the plugin
- updates email template
- Solves an issue with missing article attributes
- support batch processing of payment-state-updates
- add all remaining order information to the email template
- fixed error with orders when drop-shipping articles are set 'always available'
- fix "always available" funtionality for drop-shipping articles
- updated text snippets
- Display correct shipping country in drop-shipping email.
- Use correct shipping- and billing-adress in drop-shipping emails.
- Fixed saving of article fields
- Fixed wrong display of email-sent date
- Added payment information to dropshipping email template
- Fixed migration for Shopware update to 5.2
- Added compatibility to Shopware Custom Products
Version 1.2.5- Fixes an error in the plugin installation
Version 1.2.4- The date, on which a drop shipper email was sent, is now displayed in the backend- Fixes a PHP 7 error
Version 1.2.3- Fixes an error occurring in PHP 7
- - Fixes a bug, which occurred when loading the plugin
Version 1.2.1Improved compatibility with Shopware 5.2
- Shopware 5.2 compatibility
- Plugin installation does not fail anymore if plugin data already exists
Version 1.0.12- Sending of 'price' and 'sum' in CSV attachment is now configurable
Version 1.0.11- added 'price' and 'total' to CSV attachment
Version 1.0.10- Drop-Shipping mails now include a CSV file attachment
- - Fixes a bug that might cause the checkout process to fail
Version 1.0.8- Bugfix
Version 1.0.7- Added optional "always available" for dropshipping articles
- Drop-Shipping mail dispatch date is now saved
- After successful dispatch of the Drop-Shipping mail, an entry is added to the log file (see Settings > Log file in the Shopware backend)
Version 1.0.5- Drop shipping mails are no longer sent if the order status is "Completely delivered"
- Orders that have been placed before the plugin installation are now excluded from drop shipping emailing
Version 1.0.3- Shipping country is now also given if shipping and invoice address are equal
- It is now optionally possible to send a blind copy (BCC) of dispatch orders to additional recipients
Version 1.0.2- Bugfix for race condition that introduced the possibility for the drop shipping mails being sent multiple times
- Bugfix for payments via Sofortüberweisung