- Version 1.0.10
- Last update 16 Dec 2019
- Support from codeenterprise GmbH
5.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.4
Mail Adress for Invoices
With our plugin, your customer can specify their own e-mail address for the invoices.
- An additional field for the billing email address appears in the registration
- In the plugin configuration it is possible to set the field for private customers, corporate customers or the merchant login
- In addition, the documents to be sent to this address can be selected: invoice, delivery note, credit note, cancellation invoice, supplier order, Pickware Picklist
- In the account, existing customers can add their e-mail address for the invoices
- The problem that many companies want to send invoices to a separate e-mail address is resolved
- More flexibility for your customers
Happy with our plugin?
Leave a rating, so other user will benefit from your experience. Thus we can hold up the high quality of our plugins.
Requests about the plugin will be handled via the Shopware Ticket System. Please create a ticket via your Shopware account, so we can help you as soon as possible.
You can find detailed documentation about our plugins on https://docs.codeenterprise.de
Your 100% Shopware agency
If you have any questions or feature requests, don't hesitate to contact us.
Tel: +49 (0)541 343 714 44
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
macht was es soll - einfach und gut
und erleichtert somit den Alltag mit Firmen, welche die Rechnung an eine eigene Adresse senden wollen.
Please follow the installation instructions
- Install the plugin via the plugin manager.
- Insert the license into the license manager and activate it.
- Activate the plugin.
- Clear the shop cache.
- Reload the backend.
Fixes a bug which prevents the email for being saved during the registration
Changed template inheritance
Enabled compatibility to Pickware POS and WMS
Compatible with shopware version 5.6.
- Fixes a bug which displays "False" as invoice mail address during the E-Mail generation process
- Fixes a bug which won’t show the checkmark for types other than „invoice“
- Fixes a bug which shows a wrong indicator if the invoice-document is not the first in the document-list
Fixed an error regarding the double-opt-in registration.