This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: OMQ
- Support available in:
- Order number: OMQ3198642966980f
- Manufacturer: OMQ
- Version: 1.0.4
- Last update: 16 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.8
- - Automate the response to service requests
- - Customers get a quicker response to their support requests
- - Your answers always have the same answer quality
- - The answers are available on all channels
- - Increase customer satisfaction with realtime responses
- -Automated Support
- -AI based real-time search
- -Dynamic and therefore compatible with SEO
- -Google FAQ Snippet Extension (coming soon)
- -32 different languages
- -FAQ in real-time
- -Multimedia answers
- -Responsive design
- -Easy use
OMQ Help is an auto-searching help page similar to FAQ. The intelligent knowledge base reacts to ongoing changes in customer behavior. The order of displayed solutions in your self service portal depends on the current request frequency. Automatic auto-completion guides your customers to the right solution in real time.
OMQ knowledge base
OMQ Contact gives you access to the OMQ knowledge base. Here you can manage the entire knowledge and content of your individual areas. You can simply create your information using the question-answer principle.
The knowledge base acts as a central interface to all your communication channels and learns comprehensively. Internally, you can also use the intelligent search. For example in the knowledge database to get to drafts of questions faster. You can find out more about the OMQ knowledge database here:
All communication channels
OMQ Contact answers customer questions immediately on your contact page.
OMQ Help helps your customer to find the right solution automatically on your help page
OMQ Assist assistend your customer service agent by solving request in your ticket system.
OMQ Reply automatically solve customer requests in your inbox and send them out.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
Email: email@example.com | Internet: https://www.omq.ai/company/contact/
1. Install the extension OMQ Contact via the Shopware Store.
2. Create a new OMQ account here [Create Test Account] or use an existing ACCOUNT_NAMEN and log into the OMQ user interface as usual.
3. Fill the knowledge base with your content. Here you will find instructions : Create questions and answers in the OMQ knowledge database.
4. Enter the ACCOUNT_NAME in the configuration at Shopware.
5. Open the article where OMQ Help should be included. Add the following snippet to the article content on that position where OMQ Help:
6. Go to the frontend of the article form and test the shown FAQ.
In order to improve the SEO capability of the plugin, introduce into the Google Crawler the URL Parameter question. To do this, go to your Google Search Console and make the adjustment under Crawling > URL Parameters. Add the parameter question as page content changes and create a page selection for each URL.