- Version 18.104.22.168
- Last update 12 Aug 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from Pickware GmbH
5.2.7 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.2
This plugin allows you to outsource parts or all of your shipping process to a third party service provider (drop-shipping). You can decide for each article if the article should be sent via drop-shipping. For drop-shipping articles, the email address of the drop shipper has to set in an article attribute. Dispatch orders are automatically sent to this email address. The dispatch order email per default contains the supplier number, article number, article name and the amount for each order item as well as the delivery address and the email address and phone number of the customer. The default behaviour of the plugin is to send the dispatch order email as soon as the customer places the order. It is possible to define specific payment methods (e.g. prepayment) for which the dispatch order email is only sent after the payment status was changed to "Fully paid". Furthermore, you can configure the plugin so that drop-shipping is completely disabled for specific payment methods.
Further information is available in our plugin documentation.Open documentation »
More shipping adapters powered by PickwareDHL Adapter UPS Adapter DPD Adapter GLS Adapter Swiss Post Adapter Austrian Post Adapter PostNL Adapter German Post Adapter
The Shopware ERP System
Did you know that this plugin also seamlessly integrates into the Pickware processes?
Pickware is integrated directly into the Shopware backend as the official ERP system. With Pickware, there is no need for any additional systems with error prone interfaces. You work on the real-time data of your shop at any time.
In other words: Pickware makes Shopware your ERP system!
Visit www.pickware.de for further information.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Super Plugin - Kleine Verbesserungen wünschenswert
Wir haben das Plugin bereits einige Zeit in Gebrauch und es verrichtet zuverlässig seine Dienste.
Eine Verbesserung wäre, wenn man dem Dropshipper gleich einen Lieferschein mitsenden könnte. Das muss ich leider jedesmal "selbst" manuell tun und somit bleibt der Aufwand wie OHNE Modul. Laut Support soll es diese Möglichkeit sehr bald geben. Also abwarten :-)
Guten Tag Herr Herrmann,
vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung.
Wir freuen uns Ihnen mitteilen zu können, dass seit Version 1.5.x des Plugins (Teil-)Lieferscheine an die Dropshipper-Mail angehangen werden können.
Das Pickware Team
Wir haben das Drop-Shipping Modul im vollen Einsatz. Erst hat die Funktion mit der Übernahme der Kundenkommentare aus dem Warenkorb nicht funktioniert. Auf meinen Wunsch hin ,hat Pickware sofort reagiert und das Plugin erweitert.
Installation manualYou can install the plugin via the plugin manager.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 184.108.40.206.
- Enables compatibility with Shopware 5.6.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 220.127.116.11.
- Adds the drop shipper mail attribute to the standard attributes of the variant generation.
- Fixes a bug where the suppliernumber was not shown in the csv file that was send as a mail attachment.
- Prevents adding the 'remaining positions' overview to the partial delivery notes in drop shipping mails when using 'Shopware WMS powered by Pickware'.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 18.104.22.168.
- Adds the missing article and variant information to the drop shipping context.
- Fixes a bug that caused drop shipping articles to be missing on invoice documents in certain cases.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 22.214.171.124.
- Marks drop shipping articles as not stock managed if Shopware ERP powered by Pickware (version 5+) is installled after this update.
- Marks drop shipping articles as not relevant for picking if Shopware WMS powered by Pickware (version 5+) is installled after this update.
- Shows a prompt to mark drop shipping articles as not stock managed and/or not relevant for picking before it is saved.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 126.96.36.199.
- Adds configuration to remove drop shipping articles from delivery notes that have been created in the backend.
- Updates the Sample variables for mail template.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 188.8.131.52.
- Allows you to disable drop shipping emails for orders if an item was subsequently marked as a drop shipping item and no drop shipping mail was sent yet for the order.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 184.108.40.206.
- Fixes a bug which caused all dropshipping emails to be considered sent when reinstalling the plugin.
- Fixes a bug that caused the wrong shop configuration to be used when sending dropshipping mail for dropshipping orders from subshops.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 220.127.116.11.
- Fixes a bug that causes the wrong document to be added as a delivery note to the dropshipping email under certain circumstances.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 18.104.22.168.
- Allows you to add a partial delivery note to the dropshipping email.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 22.214.171.124.
- Prepares compatibility to Shopware 5.5.
- Improves compatibility with Shopware 5.5.
- Fixes a bug that prevented the plugin from installing or updating under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an uninstallation problem.
- Fixes a problem that caused the mail creation to crash in Shopware 5.4.3.
- Adds further article information to dropshipping email templates.
- Adds an English translation for the plugin configuration.
- Improves compatibility with the “DHL Wunschpaket” plugin.
- Improves compatibility with Shopware 5.4.
- Improved compatibility with the plugin "Bank Transfer Matching".
- Fixes error with email context variables in Shopware 5.3
- Fixes install/uninstall in Shopware 4.3 and 5.1.
- Fixes email context variables in Shopware 4.3 and 5.1.
- Fixes error while opening an order without attributes.
- Ignores positions with quantity 0 in DropShipping emails (e.g. after a cancellation).
- Fix incompatibility with Shopware CustomProducts 3.0.0.
- Fixes a bug that could occur during plugin uninstalling.
- Fixes missing Custom Products information in DropShipping emails
- Adds article attributes to DropShipping email.
- Fixes a bug with maxpurchase values and DropShipping articles
- Fixes a bug in the delivery of the dropping shipping mail.
- Fixes a bug in the email template.
- Refactor checkout and DropShipping-Mail-Sending logic to improve compatibility with other plugins
- Fixes an error that might have occurred while loading the plugin
- updates email template
- Solves an issue with missing article attributes
- support batch processing of payment-state-updates
- add all remaining order information to the email template
- fixed error with orders when drop-shipping articles are set 'always available'
- fix "always available" funtionality for drop-shipping articles
- updated text snippets
- Display correct shipping country in drop-shipping email.
- Use correct shipping- and billing-adress in drop-shipping emails.
- Fixed saving of article fields
- Fixed wrong display of email-sent date
- Added payment information to dropshipping email template
- Fixed migration for Shopware update to 5.2
- Added compatibility to Shopware Custom Products
Version 1.2.5- Fixes an error in the plugin installation
Version 1.2.4- The date, on which a drop shipper email was sent, is now displayed in the backend- Fixes a PHP 7 error
Version 1.2.3- Fixes an error occurring in PHP 7
- - Fixes a bug, which occurred when loading the plugin
Version 1.2.1Improved compatibility with Shopware 5.2
- Shopware 5.2 compatibility
- Plugin installation does not fail anymore if plugin data already exists
Version 1.0.12- Sending of 'price' and 'sum' in CSV attachment is now configurable
Version 1.0.11- added 'price' and 'total' to CSV attachment
Version 1.0.10- Drop-Shipping mails now include a CSV file attachment
- - Fixes a bug that might cause the checkout process to fail
Version 1.0.8- Bugfix
Version 1.0.7- Added optional "always available" for dropshipping articles
- Drop-Shipping mail dispatch date is now saved
- After successful dispatch of the Drop-Shipping mail, an entry is added to the log file (see Settings > Log file in the Shopware backend)
Version 1.0.5- Drop shipping mails are no longer sent if the order status is "Completely delivered"
- Orders that have been placed before the plugin installation are now excluded from drop shipping emailing
Version 1.0.3- Shipping country is now also given if shipping and invoice address are equal
- It is now optionally possible to send a blind copy (BCC) of dispatch orders to additional recipients
Version 1.0.2- Bugfix for race condition that introduced the possibility for the drop shipping mails being sent multiple times
- Bugfix for payments via Sofortüberweisung