Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is planned for Shopware 6
- Support by: Pickware GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Viiso56610210732
- Manufacturer: Pickware GmbH
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Last update: 15 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.7 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.7.2
- Create and print shipping & return labels in real time in your Shopware backend
- Control of dispatch methods via the Shopware shipping costs configuration
- No fees to third party providers & no additional software needed
- Parallel operation possible with all Shipping Adapters powered by Pickware
- Support of most Swiss Post products (PostPac Economy, PostPac Priority, Sperrgut, PostPac Promo, Swiss-Express «Mond», Swiss-Kurier «Blitz», VinoLog, Direct, PostPac Economy GAS, Einschreiben Inland, Einschreiben Ausland etc.)
- Creation of return labels & automatic dispatch by e-mail
- Cash on delivery with automatic transfer of the amount
- Creation of shipping labels without associated orders
- Easy correction of the delivery address
- Automatic weight calculation based on the product data
- Shipment tracking directly from the order overview
- Automatic integration of the tracking link in the Shopware shipping notification
- Automatic shipping and delivery notifications possible through Swiss Post
- Batch processing for simultaneous creation of multiple shipping labels
- Individually configurable for each subshop
- and more...
With the Swiss Post Adapter powered by Pickware you create shipping labels conveniently in your Shopware backend with just two clicks. The Swiss Post Adapter connects your online shop directly to the Swiss Post Barcode webservice, which means that apart from the shipping costs, no other fees are incurred and no manual CSV data export has to be done.
For each order, the desired shipping and return labels can be created, immediately retrieved in the backend as a PDF and printed directly.
Through the seamless integration of the plugin, the assigned tracking codes for shipment tracking are directly transferred to the Shopware backend, and the tracking link can be automatically integrated into the shipping notification.
Please note: This plugin is designed for the use in Switzerland only, and cannot be used in other countries.
You want to try out our plugin right away? Then take a look at our Pickware Demoshop and test all features in our test environment. You can also test our plugin in the trial month 30 days for free directly in your store.
Requirements for using this plugin
- Access to the Barcode webservice, which you can get from Swiss Post on request
- Subsequent homologation of the shipping labels by the Swiss Post (see German documentation).
More detailed information about how to use this plugin is available in our Pickware Helpcenter (German only).--------------------
Pickware – E-Commerce made easy
Did you know that this plugin also seamlessly extends our Pickware ERP system?
Pickware is an ERP system developed especially for Shopware and is directly integrated into the Shopware backend. Therefore, there is no need for a separate system with a disassociated data storage, its own user interface, and error-prone synchronization processes.
Visit www.pickware.com for more informationen.
More Shipping Adapters powered by Pickware
You would like to use several carriers in parallel? Then you can combine this adapter as desired with our other Shipping Adapters powered by Pickware:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible to create PostPac International packages? No, PostPac International is unfortunately not supported by the Barcode webservice used by the Swiss Post Adapter. Please contact your account manager regarding the automated creation of PostPac International packages.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Auf dieses Plugin haben wir schon lange gewartet, spart viel Zeit, einfache Installation und wenn noch Fragen sind, ist der Support von VIISON super kompetent zur Hilfe. Das Plugin ist ein muss für jeden Shopbetreiber der mit der Post seine Waren versendet.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixes a compatibility issue with PHP 7.4.21 and PHP 8.0.8.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 22.214.171.124.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the installation and update to fail when using Shopware 5.5.8 or lower.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 126.96.36.199.
New features and improvements:
- Enables compatibility with Shopware 5.7.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 188.8.131.52.
- Improves the security of the plugin.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 184.108.40.206.
- Adds support for using remote file systems. If you have configured your shop with these special settings, please copy all existing shipping labels into the configured file system so that the Swiss Post Adapter plugin can still find them.
- Improves compatibility with shopware installations installed via Composer.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 220.127.116.11.
- Fixes a bug which could cause the label creation to fail when changing the PHP version.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the wrong shipping label information to be displayed under certain circumstances when searching the Pickware Picking app.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 22.214.171.124.
- Fixes a bug where addresses could not be separated into street names and house numbers if the street name began with "No".
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 126.96.36.199.
- More address formats are now supported, improving automatic separation into street and house number.
- Improves compatibility with PHP 7.3.
- This plugin version is compatible with Shopware versions 5.5 and above, and contains all changes from version 188.8.131.52.
- Adds support for automatically creating return labels in the Pickware Picking app. This feature is available from version 5.5.0 of the Pickware Picking app and requires at least version 5.9.0 of the plugin "Shopware WMS powered by Pickware" to be installed.
- Now allows the creation of more than 12 shipping labels per order (requires at least Shopware 5.5.4).
- Enables compatibility with Shopware 5.6.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the configured default weight not to be used when creating a shipping label for an order without an assigned shipping product.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 184.108.40.206.
- Activates the option "cash on delivery" automatically only for the first shipping label.
- This version is compatible to Shopware 5.5 and contains all changes from version 220.127.116.11.
- Prepares compatibility to Shopware 5.5.
- Allows configuration whether or not the customers phone number should be transferred to the shipping provider.
- Adds the possibility to hide the DSGVO checkbox in the checkout process and always pass the customer's email address to Swiss Post.
- Fixes a bug that caused the plugin to fail to install or update under certain circumstances.
- Fixes a bug that caused the checkbox for transferring customer data to the shipping service provider not being set in the checkout when using an external payment provider.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the email address for return labels to be missing in the mail preview window.
- Improves the display of the checkbox for transferring the e-mail address to the shipping service provider in the checkout.
- Now displays a meaningful error message in the backend if the login credentials for the Swiss Post web service are incorrect.
- Adds DSGVO compliance through a checkbox on checkout and a config option to allow the transfer of customer contact data to shipping service providers.
- Fixes a problem that caused mail creation to fail for language sub shops in Shopware version 5.4.3.
- Adds support for signature service.
- Adds support for delivery instructions.
- Fixes a problem that causes the backend to be unavailable when the main shop language is set to a non-European language.
- Improves support for Austrian address formats.
- Fixes an error in the label creation when cash on delivery service is active.
- Improves compatibility with Shopware 5.4.
- Improves compatibility with Shopware 5.4.
- Improves performance on some systems when retrieving shipping labels after using batch processing.
- Adds possibility to download all existing shipping labels of an order.
- Fixes an error if the address contains a backslash '/' character.
- Fixes an error that could occur when the tracking code contained letters.
- Switch to Swiss Post Barcode webservice version 2.3
- Improve address handling when sending to a company
- Fixes HTTP 503 issue when generating PDFs.
- Added support to disable Salutation on labels
- - Fixes a bug occurring when creating a shipping label using the Pickware Shipping app
- Bugfix for 'SoapClient::SoapClient(): "Invalid parameters"' error