Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Code 108
- Support languages:
- Order number: C108836286931133
- Manufacturer: Code 108
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 10 Dec 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.1.06.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.0 – 184.108.40.206
- easy management of questions and answers in the admin-area
- user-friendly, responsive presentation in a modern design
- search the FAQ area
- easy setup via the Shopping Experiences
- set your own image and icons
- easy setup of the plugin in just a few steps
- 12 attractive designs
- user-friendly design of the FAQ section
- providing a search in the FAQ section for easy finding of questions and answers by your customers
Answer the most important questions of your customers in a clear FAQ area. With a perfectly coordinated FAQ section, give your customers the opportunity to find answers to frequently asked questions about your shop quickly and easily. In this way, you can avoid frequently occurring questions about your shop and also increase transparency for your customers. With the Shopware plugin FAQ section for Shopping Experiences you can solve the task with ease! A user-friendly interface leads you to your own FAQ area (Frequently Asked Questions) in just a few steps. Play out the questions and answers on your preferred pages by integrating the FAQ area into any Shopping Experiences of your shop.
Test the various setting options live in our demo shop and take a look at the plugin in action:
Take a look at the FAQ plugin demo
Implement your own FAQ section with our Shopware plugin
Increase customer satisfaction. Don't let your customers grope in the dark. With the help of the Shopware plugin, we start where other plugins fail. In a few minutes you can integrate the most important questions and answers into the Shopping Experience you have selected!
With our e-commerce plugin you can make ordering easier for your customers. You deal specifically with your customers and answer important questions in advance. The more extensive the questions and answers, the happier the customers. This will reduce the effort you put into answering emails from your potential customers.
Simply add in the administration of your shop your individual FAQ area to a Shopping Experience. No programming skills are required! You can choose the presentation of the FAQ area that matches your shop from 12 appealing designs. In addition to that you can also use your own images and icons.
Benefits at a glance
- Individual placement of your questions and answers
- Modern setup of the plugin
- Easy installation of the plugin and integration via Shopping Experiences
It has never been easier to integrate a separate area for your FAQ in Shopware. To make your decision easier, you can try the plugin in the free demo version. Test the simple implementation of the program and convince yourself of its simplicity.
Should there be any questions despite the documentation, we are available at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install the plugin? You find the installation instructions in the plugin documentation: https://code108.de/plugins/faq-fuer-erlebniswelten/.
If you have any questions, please write us a message at any time.
- Who can I contact if I have problems installing the plugin? Please send us a message to email@example.com. We will then get back to you shortly and support you with the installation of the plugin.
- Will the plugin also be compatible with future Shopware 6 versions? Our plugin is constantly being developed so that you can also use it with future Shopware 6 versions.
- I want a specific feature for the plugin. Is it possible to add a specific functionality to the plugin? Please send us your feedback and your feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the feasibility, the desired functionalities will be implemented in future versions of our plugin.
The complete description as well as setup, settings and FAQ of the plugin can be found following this link:
Template adjustments for the search functionality
Functional extensions for text areas of the CMS element
Adjustments before publication