Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: coolbax
- Support languages:
- Order number: cbax674746647785
- Manufacturer: coolbax
- Version: 3.0.9
- Last update: 6 Aug 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.7.6
- Direct integration into shopware
- Access can be imported manually and automatically
- Hood powers can be managed like shop
- Different transmission of the tracking code (if available)
- Constant development and adaptation of the plugin
- Selection of the last import date and time
- Determination of the order and payment status of imported actions
- Establishing shops and customer groups will be the real-controlled ones
- Choice of standard shipping method and service provider (depending on the country possible)
- Matching the payment methods
- The relevant order number can be output to the database
- Update of inventory in the shop
- Automatic creation of cron jobs
- Concerns about shopware can be differentiated
- Detailed documentation
+++ This plugin is an extension. The External Order Management plugin is required +++
Hood Order Import Connector
Open up new marketplaces and increase your reach and sales. Trading on Hood.de has been characterized since 2000 by a particularly transparent and cost-effective fee structure. Only a small sales commission will be charged, which depends on the booked shopping package and category selection. No other German marketplace allows a cheaper for the dealer sale. In addition, each seller can avail premium services, such as highlighting and marketing his product range on Hood.de. Use the awareness and reach for yourself and not only present your articles, but also strengthen your brand at the same time.
With our "Hood Orderimport" and our "External Order Management" you do not have to worry about importing the order data. It runs automatically and accepts all customer data quickly and reliably. As required, individual orders can also be imported into the system by hand. After each successful import, the order is assigned a new order number, the Hood order number is retained and can be issued on the invoice if necessary. The inventory in the shop is also adapted and updated accordingly. An over-sale of items is therefore not possible.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic import of the orders from Hood into the shop
- Automatic import of customer data from Hood into the shop
- Update of the stock in the shop
- Status Update the orders at Hood when the orders are shipped
- Automatically send the tracking code, if available
- Orders can be evaluated via the shopware statistics
- NEW: Shipping methods and shipping service providers can be deposited country-specific
Important: In order to match the inventory in the shop, the article numbers from the shop must also be deposited on Hood. If the item numbers are not identical, the orders are imported, but no inventory is matched.
Always up to date
As soon as the order is dispatched, our extension not only transmits the status to Hood but also transfers the tracking code for the shipment tracking. You see, you can offer the Hood customers just as much service as your shop customers and without the extra cost! This saves you and your employees a lot of time and money.
Keep an eye on everything
Monitor your sales using the shopware statistics or the plugin "External Order Management". For this, you only need a separate customer group "Hood" and you can already evaluate your sales according to customer groups.
Ask questions Do you have questions about the plugin or the setup? Then look in our manual or write us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following order imports are also available:
The following list shows all order imports available in the Shopware Store. If you need a different connection to a marketplace, please send us an email to: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- The assignment of the shipping methods is not enough for me. I would like to start by weight, by weight or by weight. Is that possible? In the standard setting of the plugin, you have the option of assigning different shipping types and service providers depending on the country. If you need other criteria, please contact us. We can extend the plugin individually according to your wishes. Write us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I need the "External order management" plugin for? All external orders are imported into the external order management. After they have been imported there, they are generated in a Shopware order and can be processed as usual. All external orders are always imported, even if the customer e.g. has not completely filled in his address data. You then have the option to correct them and convert them into a Shopware order. Orders are not rejected.
- Are orders imported even if they contain items that are not in the shop? Yes, these orders, just like all other orders, are imported and converted into a Shopware order. The plugin takes over all data that it receives from Real (e.g. prices, quantity, article names, etc.). In this case, the inventory in the shop is not compared.
- Will I still be charged if I use the plugin? No. No matter how many orders you pick up or compare or which function you want to use, there are no further costs. It is important that the "External order management" plugin must be installed and activated once (costs 95.00 euros / net)
- Are cancellations or returns compared? No, as soon as an order has been received in the backend, it will no longer be compared. If an order from Hood or from the customer is subsequently canceled, the order in the backend must be adjusted manually. The same applies if you cancel or return the order in the backend. This information is not sent to Hood and must be stored manually with Hood. Only the shipping status to Hood is automatically compared.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Zuverlässig & benutzerfreundlich
Zuverlässig werden unsere Bestellungen in regelmäßigen Abständen automatisch eingelesen und der Bestellstatus upgedatet. Muss es allerdings mal schnell gehen, ist das manuelle importieren und abgleichen mittels Knopfdruck möglich. Wir empfinden es als sehr hilfreich, das man mittels der gespeicherten externen Bestellnummern die Bestellungen auch im Bestellmodul von Shopware finden können. Bei Unklarheiten hilft das Team von CoolBax schnell weiter.
More Adaptations to PHP 8.x
Adaptation to PHP 8.x
Error correction - plugin logger adapted
Adaptation to Shopware 5.7.x
When the shipping status is updated, the tracking number and the shipping service provider are now also transferred
Improvement of error handling
Improvement of performance
Fixed or renamed several variables
Plugin brought on new plugin structure
Version 2.3.8Improved output of the log Small bug fixes
Version 2.3.7Shipping methods and shipping service providers can now also be stored country-specific Before that you have to update the external order management to version 2.6.8
Version 2.3.6Compatibility with Shopware 5.5.x made.
Version 2.3.5The entire plugin setting is also available in English.
Version 2.3.4Preparation for Shopware 5.5
Verbesserung beim automatischen setzen des Zahlungsstatus
Einstellung der Unterstützung von Shopware 4
Die Transaction ID wir jetzt mit gespeichert
Anpassung an neue API
Log functions improved, log entries more detailed
Important: Be sure to update the external order management!
Fehlermeldungen werden jetzt detaillierter im internen Logbuch gespeichert
Abgleich des Versandstatus verbessert und detaillierte Fehlermeldung
Problem beim Einlesen des Kundenkommentar beseitigt
Der Versanddienstleister kann jetzt für jede Bestellung individuell festgelegt werden.