Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: coolbax
- Support languages:
- Order number: cbax909672904410
- Manufacturer: coolbax
- Version: 3.0.8
- Last update: 6 Aug 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.7.3
- Direct integration into shopware
- Orders can be imported manually and automatically
- Kaufland orders can be processed like shop orders in the Shopware order management
- automatic transmission of the tracking code (if available)
- Constant development and adaptation of the plugin
- Selection of the last import date and time
- Definition of the order and payment status of imported orders
- Definition of shops and customer groups to which the real orders are assigned
- Choice of standard shipping method and service provider (depending on the country possible)
- Matching the payment methods
- The external order number can be output on documents
- Update of inventory in the shop
- Automatic creation of cron jobs
- Orders can be evaluated using the Shopware statistics
- Detailed documentation (in German)
+++ This plugin is an extension. It requires the external order management plugin +++
Kaufland order import (formerly Real order import)
Open up new marketplaces and thus increase your reach and sales. With the merger of real, - and Kaufland, one of the largest marketplaces in Germany was created under kaufland.de. A large selection awaits you at kaufland.de: Among other things, you can choose between electronic items, toys, gardening and DIY products, as well as fashion, furniture and respirators. Here you will also find personal product recommendations and our bestsellers: a special selection from over 25 million items in more than 5,000 categories.
With our "Kaufland order import" and our "external order management" you no longer need to worry about importing the order data. It runs automatically and takes over all customer data quickly and reliably. If required, individual orders can also be imported into the system quickly and easily by hand. After each successful import, the order is assigned a new order number, the Kaufland order number is retained and can be included on the invoice if required. The inventory in the shop is also adjusted and updated accordingly. An overselling of articles is therefore not possible.
Features & benefits
- Automatic import of Kaufland orders into the shop
- Automatic import of Kaufland customer data into the shop
- Update of the stock in the shop
- Status update of the Orders from Kaufland when the orders are dispatched
- Automatic sending of the tracking code, if available
- Orders can be evaluated using the Shopware statistics
- NEW: Shipping methods and shipping service providers can be used can be stored depending on the country
Important: In order to match the stock in the shop, the article numbers from the shop must also be stored in Kaufland. If the article numbers are not identical, the orders will be imported, but no inventory will be compared.
Always up to date
As soon as the order is shipped, our extension not only transmits the status to Kaufland, but also transfers the tracking code for shipment tracking. As you can see, you can offer Kaufland customers as much service as your shop customers and that without any additional effort! This saves you and your employees a lot of time and money.
Keep an eye on everything
Monitor your sales with the help of Shopware statistics or in the "External order management"plugin. For this you only need a separately created customer group "Kaufland" and you can already evaluate your sales according to customer groups.
Do you have any questions about the plugin or the setup? Then take a look at our manual or write to us directly at: email@example.com
The following order imports are also available:
The following list shows all order imports available in the Shopware Store. If you need a different connection to a marketplace, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- The assignment of the shipping methods is not enough for me. I would like to assign by weight, height or other criteria. Is that possible? In the standard setting of the plugin, you have the option of assigning different shipping types and service providers depending on the country. If you need other criteria, please contact us. We can extend the plugin individually according to your wishes. Write us an email to: email@example.com
- What do I need the "External order management" plugin for? All external orders are imported into the external order management. After they have been imported there, they are generated in a Shopware order and can be processed as usual. All external orders are always imported, even if the customer e.g. has not completely filled in his address data. You then have the option to correct them and convert them into a Shopware order. Orders are not rejected.
- Are orders imported even if they contain items that are not in the shop? Yes, these orders, just like all other orders, are imported and converted into a Shopware order. The plugin takes over all data that it receives from Real (e.g. prices, quantity, article names, etc.). In this case, the inventory in the shop is not compared.
- Will I still be charged if I use the plugin? No. No matter how many orders you pick up or compare or which function you want to use, there are no further costs. It is important that the "External order management" plugin must be installed and activated once (costs 95.00 euros / net)
- Is it difficult to connect Real to Shopware? No. Our manual contains all the information you need to know to set up and use the plugin. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or do not know any further.
- Are cancellations or returns compared? No, as soon as an order has been received in the backend, it will no longer be compared. If an order from Real or the customer is subsequently canceled, the order in the backend must be adjusted manually. The same applies if you cancel or return the order in the backend. This information is not sent to Real and must be stored manually with Real. Only the dispatch status to Real is automatically compared.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Zuverlässig & benutzerfreundlich
Zuverlässig werden unsere Bestellungen in regelmäßigen Abständen automatisch eingelesen und der Bestellstatus upgedatet. Muss es allerdings mal schnell gehen, ist das manuelle importieren und abgleichen mittels Knopfdruck möglich. Wir empfinden es als sehr hilfreich, das man mittels der gespeicherten externen Bestellnummern die Bestellungen auch im Bestellmodul von Shopware finden können. Bei Unklarheiten hilft das Team von CoolBax schnell weiter.
Adaptation to PHP 8.x
Fixed a bug during the installation
Adaptation to the new Kaufland Marketplace
Error correction - plugin logger adapted
Adaptation to Shopware 5.7.x
Upgrade of the shipping status if the shipment number is missing
Improvement of performance;
External article number from the marketplace is saved
Plugin brought on new plugin structure
Version 2.4.2Improved output of the log Small bug fixes
Version 2.4.1Shipping methods and shipping service providers can now also be stored country-specific Before that you have to update the external order management to version 2.6.8
Version 2.4.0Compatibility with Shopware 5.5.x made.
Version 2.3.9The entire plugin setting is also available in English.
Version 2.3.8Preparation for Shopware 5.5
Version 2.3.7changed api-url from hitmeister.de to real.de
Anpassung an neue API
Fehler beim Abgleich des Versandstatus behoben
Log functions improved, log entries more detailed
Important: Be sure to update the external order management!
Version 2.3.3Fehlermeldungen werden jetzt detaillierter im internen Logbuch gespeichert
Abgleich des Versandstatus verbessert und detaillierte Fehlermeldung
Der Versanddienstleister kann jetzt für jede Bestellung individuell festgelegt werden.