- Version 3.0.3
- Last update 20 Mar 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from coolbax
5.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.6
+++ This plugin is an extension. The External Order Management plugin is required +++
Real Order Import Connector
Open up new marketplaces and increase your reach and sales. With the merger of real, - and Hitmeister one of the largest market places in Germany has been created under real.de. For the first time, a classic retailer and a growing online marketplace are combining their expertise and offering traders unprecedented opportunities and benefits. Your customers can e.g. Collect and pay for Payback points or use the 0% financing. Take advantage of the familiarity and reach and not only present your articles, but also strengthen your brand at the same time.
With our "Real Order Import" and our "External Order Management" you do not have to worry about importing the order data. It runs automatically and accepts all customer data quickly and reliably. As required, individual orders can also be imported into the system by hand. After each successful import the order is assigned a new order number, the real order number is retained and can be issued on the invoice if necessary. The inventory in the shop is also adapted and updated accordingly. An over-sale of items is therefore not possible.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic import of orders from Real to the shop
- Automatic import of customer data from Real into the shop
- Update of the stock in the shop
- Status Updates the orders at Real when the orders are sent
- Automatically send the tracking code, if available
- Orders can be evaluated via the shopware statistics
- NEW: Shipping methods and shipping service providers can be deposited country-specific
Important: In order to balance the stock in the shop, the article numbers from the shop must also be deposited on Real. If the item numbers are not identical, the orders are imported, but no inventory is matched.
Always up to date
As soon as the order is sent, our extension not only transmits the status to Real, but also transfers the tracking code for the shipment tracking. You see, you can offer the real customer just as much service as your shop customers and without the extra cost! This saves you and your employees a lot of time and money.
Keep an eye on everything
Monitor your sales using the shopware statistics or the plugin "External Order Management" . For this, you only need a separate customer group "Real" and you can already evaluate your sales according to customer groups.
Do you have questions about the plugin or the setup? Then look in our manual or write us directly: email@example.com
The following order imports are also available:
The following list shows all order imports available in the Shopware Store. If you need a different connection to a marketplace, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct integration into shopware
- Orders can be imported manually and automatically
- Real orders can be processed like shop orders in the Shopware order management
- automatic transmission of the tracking code (if available)
- Constant development and adaptation of the plugin
- Selection of the last import date and time
- Definition of the order and payment status of imported orders
- Definition of shops and customer groups to which the real orders are assigned
- Choice of standard shipping method and service provider (depending on the country possible)
- Matching the payment methods
- The external order number can be output on documents
- Update of inventory in the shop
- Automatic creation of cron jobs
- Orders can be evaluated using the Shopware statistics
- Detailed documentation (in German)
- The assignment of the shipping methods is not enough for me. I would like to assign by weight, height or other criteria. Is that possible? In the standard setting of the plugin, you have the option of assigning different shipping types and service providers depending on the country. If you need other criteria, please contact us. We can extend the plugin individually according to your wishes. Write us an email to: email@example.com
- What do I need the "External order management" plugin for? All external orders are imported into the external order management. After they have been imported there, they are generated in a Shopware order and can be processed as usual. All external orders are always imported, even if the customer e.g. has not completely filled in his address data. You then have the option to correct them and convert them into a Shopware order. Orders are not rejected.
- Are orders imported even if they contain items that are not in the shop? Yes, these orders, just like all other orders, are imported and converted into a Shopware order. The plugin takes over all data that it receives from Real (e.g. prices, quantity, article names, etc.). In this case, the inventory in the shop is not compared.
- Will I still be charged if I use the plugin? No. No matter how many orders you pick up or compare or which function you want to use, there are no further costs. It is important that the "External order management" plugin must be installed and activated once (costs 95.00 euros / net)
- Is it difficult to connect Real to Shopware? No. Our manual contains all the information you need to know to set up and use the plugin. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or do not know any further.
- Are cancellations or returns compared? No, as soon as an order has been received in the backend, it will no longer be compared. If an order from Real or the customer is subsequently canceled, the order in the backend must be adjusted manually. The same applies if you cancel or return the order in the backend. This information is not sent to Real and must be stored manually with Real. Only the dispatch status to Real is automatically compared.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Zuverlässig & benutzerfreundlich
Zuverlässig werden unsere Bestellungen in regelmäßigen Abständen automatisch eingelesen und der Bestellstatus upgedatet. Muss es allerdings mal schnell gehen, ist das manuelle importieren und abgleichen mittels Knopfdruck möglich. Wir empfinden es als sehr hilfreich, das man mittels der gespeicherten externen Bestellnummern die Bestellungen auch im Bestellmodul von Shopware finden können. Bei Unklarheiten hilft das Team von CoolBax schnell weiter.
Upgrade of the shipping status if the shipment number is missing
Improvement of performance;
External article number from the marketplace is saved
Plugin brought on new plugin structure
Version 2.4.2Improved output of the log Small bug fixes
Version 2.4.1Shipping methods and shipping service providers can now also be stored country-specific Before that you have to update the external order management to version 2.6.8
Version 2.4.0Compatibility with Shopware 5.5.x made.
Version 2.3.9The entire plugin setting is also available in English.
Version 2.3.8Preparation for Shopware 5.5
Version 2.3.7changed api-url from hitmeister.de to real.de
Anpassung an neue API
Fehler beim Abgleich des Versandstatus behoben
Log functions improved, log entries more detailed
Important: Be sure to update the external order management!
Version 2.3.3Fehlermeldungen werden jetzt detaillierter im internen Logbuch gespeichert
Abgleich des Versandstatus verbessert und detaillierte Fehlermeldung
Der Versanddienstleister kann jetzt für jede Bestellung individuell festgelegt werden.