Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Without Support
- Order number: Frosh48851065217f
- Manufacturer: Friends of Shopware
- Version: 2.0.3
- Last update: 17 Dec 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1.06.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.0 – 188.8.131.52
- No utilization of your server due to access to the media.
- Lower load times for visitors worldwide
- Your backups are considerably smaller and faster because the media is not in the shop directory
With this plugin you have a direct connection to your storage on BunnyCDN.
Transfer your files from the media manager to BunnyCDN Storage.
Please note that you need an account at BunnyCDN.
For questions or bugs please create a Github Issue
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Great CDN solution for better performance and flexible development
The FROSH BunnyCDN solution is a must have plugin for every Shopware 6 site. It's easy to configure and will give you a better performing site with a better Google PageSpeed score.
The plugin is highly custimizable to your specific needs, whether you want to use it just for images or for theme and assets as well. As easy as a toggl in the administration. If you're hosting your own solution, the plugin can replicate your images on the server as well to satisfy your standard server backup solutions. Seems they thought of everything.
The plugin developers respond and fix issues incredible fast, so you're in good hands.
Super kostenloses Plugin. Erspart uns einiges an Datenverkehr und Platz.
- fix duplicated url in sitemap
- Fix error for API-Test button for shopware 6.3.4
- Fix error while requesting headers from bunnyCDN
- Create filesystem configuration automatically based on plugin configuration.
- Added option to use a recycle bin in bunnyCDN
- Added option to prevent files from being deleted
- Added option to replicate files locally
- ATTENTION: You have to remove any existing configuration for previous versions of this plugin in the file `config/packages/shopware.yml` and the plugin configuration has to be filled.
- Fix error while reading files named with foreign characters
- fix wrong sitemap-url
- Compatibility to 184.108.40.206. Please check the installation manual for changes in your shopware.yml.
- add workaround to respect lowercase headers of BunnyCDN
- fix wrong sitemap-url
- Fix problem with SitemapLister
First release in Store
About the manufacturer25 Extensions 5 Ø Rating