- Quicker and more convenient address input
- Access to the street directory based on the original postal routing data of Deutsche Post
- Compatibility to DHL routing code
- Autocomplete service for address input in checkout
- Autocomplete service for address input in the customer account
- available for Shopware 6 input fields Address, City and Zip/Postal code
- Completion of postal data: delivery-relevant streets
- The cursor remains in the address field to be ready for the additional input for house number after initial AUTOCOMPLETE selection
- Simple API configuration via user credentials
- Optional logging configuration in case of troubleshooting
DATAFACTORY Autocomplete is a service of Deutsche Post Direkt, 100 % subsidiary of the world’s leading mail and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, specialized in address and data management. The service offers effective assistance with incomplete address data.
This module integrates DATAFACTORY Autocomplete services into Shopware 6 so that your customers can now supplement their postal data easily. As soon as your customers enter the first alphanumerical characters in an address input field, they will receive up to 15 suggestions for valid German addresses. A total of around 1.2 million different address suggestions are available, including all delivery-relevant streets, more than 16,000 postal codes and destinations, 14,000 towns/cities, 75,000 district names. The basis for automatic completion is the street directory based on the original postal routing data of the Deutsche Post. Through interface connection and encryption, you can always access up-to-date postal data quickly and securely.
Account & Pricing
An additional user account is required and additional fees will apply. The user account is not created during the plugin installation. If you do not yet have a user account, please visit the login page: www.postdirekt.de/autocomplete and register on the Deutsche Post Direkt portal. For more information on price packages, please also visit www.postdirekt.de/autocomplete. The first 30 days are free of charge.
Extract the NRLEJPostDirektAutocomplete directory from the .zip file into your custom/plugins directory. Then, install and activate the plugin:
bin/console plugin:install --activate --clearCache NRLEJPostDirektAutocomplete