- Version 1.0.3
- Last update 22 Jan 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support Without Support
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.5.5
SendinBlueSendinBlue is a marketing platform that allows you to send newsletters, SMS and transactional emails as well as marketing automation.
Synchronise your contacts and organise them in our cloud based platform!
What can you do with SendinBlue?
- Newsletters with simple Drag & Drop editor
- Organise your contacts: simple segmentation and dynamic lists
- Transactional emails and SMS
- Statistics: domains, devices, clicks and heatmap in real time
- Marketing Automation: use our pre-made scenarios (welcome message, abandoned cart, birthday message, etc.) or create your own ones - save time and increase the relevance of your communication!
Free test account - try out now!
Documentation plugin SendinBlue
You need a SendinBlue account to use the plugin. Please register here: https://sendinblue.com/users/signup/
Open the plugin manager in the back office. You will find it in the tab "Configuration"
Search for "Sendinblue" in the plugin manager and click on
Configuration API key
In order to automatically synchronise your customer data, you will need an API key, which you will find in your SendinBlue account.
In the menu left, click on „API & Forms“ and copy the v3 key, which you will then copy in to the setup in Shopware.
You find your tracking ID under the tab "Automation"
Copy the content from „Tracking-ID for Marketing Automation“ and paste it into the Shopware configuration.
Send customer data to SendinBlue
You can synchronise your customer data by clicking on „transfer to Sendinblue“ in the "Customers" tab.
Please note that this step shall only be done once during the initial import.
Customers who sign up later will be automatically transferred to SendinBlue.
About the manufacturerShopware Technology Partner 1 Extensions No ratings