These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Support by: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Support available in:
This manufacturer responds very quickly to support requests
- Order number: acris56389262386
- Manufacturer: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 20 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0
Problem / Use Case In the Shopware standard the street and house number is entered in a field -... more
- Street & house number in 2 separate fields
- Both fields are mandatory fields
- Fully integrated into Shopware Standard - the two fields are merged into the standard Shopware field
- Display in the shopping cart and on the order confirmation as before
- Display for both the billing address and the delivery address
- Street & house number in 2 separate fields (mandatory fields)
- Shopware standard field is still used (merge the two fields in the background)
- Possible for both the billing address and the delivery address
- Changes in the front end as 2 separate fields, in the background these are stored as "custom fields".
Problem / Use CaseIn the Shopware standard the street and house number is entered in a field - some customers therefore forget to enter the house number.
SolutionTherefore we split the input in the frontend into 2 fields - therefore the input of street and house number is possible in 2 fields.
In the background, the two fields are merged back into the Shopware standard "Street" field, so all processes (such as e-mail, payment etc.) work as in the standard. Additionally we store the 2 fields in "Custom Fields" - this allows us to "separate" the display in the frontend again.
Note, if you make manual changes in the shopware backendIn the Shopware backend the two "Custom Fields" are not displayed, only the Shopware standard street field. A manual change of this field in the Shopware backend is therefore not recommended, because the "Custom Fields" do not change as well and this can lead to inconsistencies in the display.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
The installation of the plugin is very fast and uncomplicated.
- Plugin Manager via Settings > System > Plugins
Upload, install and activate the plugin