Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: acris82076579589
- Manufacturer: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Version: 4.0.1
- Last update: 28 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.3 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.1 – 184.108.40.206.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.5.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.6.0
- Net price display in the store (when entering VAT ID no.) independent of the customer group
- Net prices in the shopping cart (when entering VAT ID no.) independent of the customer group
- Use of rulebuilder rules allows a flexible adjustment of when the net prices should be displayed/used.
- Extended tax rules are possible on the customer group and country level
- enables the internationally correct calculation and display of the value added tax / sales tax.
- Enables the configuration of the tax display (gross / net) Taxes for customer groups based on rules.
- Allows you to configure tax-free delivery for countries based on rules.
- Inserts conditions for VAT ID in the Rule Builder.
Using the pluginNew functions are added in the Shopware Admin area:
- Country configuration: Settings -> Shop -> Countries -> "activate extended tax-free settings".
- Settings -> Shop -> Customer groups -> "edit" the desired customer group -> "activate extended tax-free settings".
Shopware Version - 6.3.4.x
Additionally, 2 new conditions for the Rule Builder are added
- Delivery address contains Ust-Id (to be used preferably)
- Billing address contains VAT ID
Shopware Version >= 6.3.5.x
Additionally a new condition for the Rule Builder is added
- Customer has UST-ID
- Due to the change of Shopware a check of the UST-ID on invoice or delivery address is no longer possible.
First, please create a rule in the Rule BuilderIn the Shopware Admin area: Settings -> Shop-> Rule Builder please create a suitable rule (name + priority + condition) e.g.
- Delivery address contains Ust-ID (preferred) | (This condition is provided by our plugin: Delivery address contains VAT-ID)
- Billing address contains VAT ID | (This condition is provided by our plugin: Billing address contains VAT-ID)
Afterwards the rule can be assigned to the countries and/or customer groupsIn the administration, an extended tax display can be selected for the customer groups.
This is based on rules. If several rules are specified, a link is made with "OR".
In the administration, an extended tax-free configuration can be selected for the countries.
This is based on rules. If more than one rule is specified, a link is created with "OR".
Possible application scenarios
B2B NET price display and delivery within shop operator country (DE -> DE or AT -> AT)Display of NET prices independent of the customer group in the webshop, but prices are charged WITH VAT as soon as a VAT ID is entered in the delivery address.
Configuration: Use of the extended tax-free configuration for the corresponding customer group
B2B NET price display and delivery to EU countries (DE -> NL or AT -> DE)
Display of NET prices independent of the customer group in the web shop, but NET prices are displayed (because of intra-community delivery) as soon as a VAT ID is entered at the delivery address.
Configuration: Use of the extended tax-free configuration for the corresponding customer group AND use of the extended tax-free configuration for the corresponding country.
Features available from 1.3.0 (requires SW 184.108.40.206)
- VAT Validation Webservice included - uses https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=de
- Complete VAT ID check (for name, address and whether VAT ID matches the delivery address) optional possible
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Plug-in ist für uns unverzichtbar. Macht was es soll. Updates sind in der Regel flott verfügbar und ich fühle mich, wenn ich mal Fragen habe direkt gut aufgehoben.
Sehr vielseitig einsetzbar und erfüllt alle unseren Anforderungen.
Der Support ist einfach nur Perfekt! Freundlich, zuvorkommend und am wichtigsten kompetent, schnell und zuverlässig.
Danke nochmal für alles!
Installation manualThe installation of the plugin is very fast and uncomplicated.
Plugin Manager via Settings > System > Plugins
Upload, install and activate the plugin
no further configuration of the plugin required
Optimization of the customer group detail page in Administration.
Improved compatibility with Shopware 6.4.3.*.
Fixes problem on callback of the register page.
Version 3.0.3- Improved logging of failed checks. Failed verifications are now logged under var/log.
- Company names and addresses not specified in the EU verification service will no longer cause an error in the extended validation.
Fixes problems on checking VAT-ID rule.
Fixes problems on checking VAT-ID rule.
Fixes problems in connection with Shopware 6.4.*.
Improved compatibility with Shopware 6.4*.
- Optimize plugin compatibility.
- Compatibility with Shopware >= 220.127.116.11.
- Use Shopware acl correctly at the admin module for countries and customer group
- Allows you to react to API errors (e.g. non-availability) via a plug-in setting.
- Fix possible problems in combination with other plugins.
- Adds a plugin configuration to not check the VAT ID again when placing an order.
- Important performance optimisations of the VAT ID check.
- Adds an additional VAT ID check when submitting the order.
- Massive improvement in performance.
- Rules directed at products in the shopping basket or the shopping basket value are from now on no longer usable and intended for use in the tax exemption of the country of delivery.
Version 1.3.0- Added plugin configurations for VAT ID validation.
- Handled VAT ID validation at register and address page.
Optimize VAT ID validation in register page at storefront.
Add VAT ID validation in register page at storefront.
Optimize plugin with Shopware 18.104.22.168.
- Compatibility with Shopware 6.3.x.
Enables you to configure a tax-free delivery based on rules.
- 1.0.0 Release