Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Adyen
- Support available in:
- Order number: Adyen70424242359f
- Manufacturer: Adyen
- Version: 1.4.0
- Last update: 4 Jan 2021
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199
- Increase your sales - reduce the checkout friction, open up new markets with key local payment methods such as Google Pay, Sofort or Klarna Invoice.
- Efficient and future-proof - always up to date with the latest innovations in in the payment landscape
- Simplified accounting - Customised payouts with detailed dashboards and reports.
- Reduce risk - With our smart fraud system using a combined rule based system and machine learning you will block fraudsters, not shoppers.
- One system, one partner and one contract for all payments worldwide, no long-term contract.
- Global acquiring: Local payment processing around the globe
- Data-driven payment optimization
- Accept all major payment methods like Credit Cards, Google Pay, iDeal, Klarna,
- Real-time fraud prevention
- 3D Secure 2 authentication native
- Optimized checkouts
- Plug-in supported in-house
- All consolidated payment data in one report
- PCI-DSS Level 1 certified
- Fully PSD2 Compliant
Simplify your payment processes with the Adyen Shopware 6 Payments plugin, which gives you a competitive advantage. Our in-house built integration gives you access to a global all-in-one payment platform. Accept all major global and local payment methods, quickly expand into new markets and channels, and reduce your fraud. We'll take care of your payments so you can spend more time running your business.
Reduce operational time
The plugin keeps the two platforms synchronized so that you can view summaries of transactions in Shopware and switch to Adyen for detailed reports. The plugin is developed in such a way that almost no configuration efforts are needed on the Shopware panel. The configuration on the Shopware side focuses on the Shopware - Adyen connection and enabling the desired payment methods in the sales channels used.
Adyen customers: Uber, Spotify, Mango, Swarovski, Zalando, eBay.
- No plugin or setup fee
- No additional fees to update the plugin
- 24/7 Support at no additional cost
Installation is straightforward and detailed documentation can be found here: https://docs.adyen.com/plugins/shopware-6.
1. Sign up for a test account with Adyen at https://www.adyen.com/signup?utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=Partner&utm_partner=Shopware
2. Apply for a live account with Adyen. For more information, see Applying for a Live Account
3. While you are waiting for your live account credentials, you can start integrating into your test account:
We're here to help. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us https://www.adyen.com/contact/sales?utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=Partner&utm_partner=Shopware
Please feel free to contact our partner manager Sascha (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly for commercial support.
#99 [PW-3631] storedPaymentMethods state.data check
#106 Bump shopware/core from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
This release introduces a new feature that fetches the payment method logos to be stored in the Shopware 6 instance. Merchants need to make sure that the following configuration is set to enabled: shopware.media.enable_url_upload_feature. This is enabled by default in platform/src/Core/Framework/Resources/config/packages/shopware.yaml. New MediaFolder Adyen will be created with migration.
Enable save card details
OneClick payment methods
Add German translations
Refactor PaymentResponse to not depend on the current session
Cards form is not presented to shopper if it is the default payment method
/paymentMethods call in order edit is not using the order data
New Payment Methods
- Klarna Pay Later
- Klarna Pay Now
- SEPA Direct Debit
- Add payment methods to the plugin and adjust card payment handler (#45)
- Adding redirect data to /payments call (#47)
- OpenInvoice lines support and Klarna PMs (#48)
- Adding support for multiple sales channels configurations (#54)
- New paypal integration (#55)
- Make API version in routes dynamic (#60)
- Fix illegal transition "paid" from state (#41)
- Fix 3DS2 modal in change order page (#42)
- Moving PM decorator logic to event subscriber (#43)
- Improve error messages in the plugin config test (#44)
- Fixing invalid entity definitions (#52)
- Make plugin compatible with different payment methods (#53)
- Adjust constructor to shopware 6.3 in AdyenAccountOrderController (#58)