Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant..
This theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Appflix UG
- Support languages:
- Order number: Appfl40089082880
- Manufacturer: Appflix UG
- Version: 1.2.1
- Last update: 21 Oct 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.5.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.6.0
- Individual Course Creation - Create and edit your courses in the administration dashboard with many functions
- Tutor management - Link guest tutors for your videos and increase their prominence
- Marketplace module on request - You want to create your own e-learning marketplace? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demo Installation - Studygood is provided with ready-made demo content (1-click installation in the administration area).
- Additional Shopping Experience - With Studygood you also get an extension of your Shopping Experience with new elements
- Completely redesigned layout - Shopware 6 Standard has been completely redesigned and optimized for course presentation.
- Individual course detail page - Completely redesigned product detail page for video courses.
- Chapter and Lesson Overview - A full-screen course view has been implemented for uninterrupted learning
- Question/answer forum - Individual lessons can be commented on. This gives the tutor the opportunity to respond specifically
- Multiple-choice tests - Create MC - tests for individual lessons to allow learners to go deeper into the subject matter
- Additional learning materials - For example, offer learners PDF - files to download as additional learning materials per lesson
- Detailed course overview with free lessons - You can offer certain lessons for free preview. This allows learners to see the course for themselves without making a purchase.
- Detailed Course Overview - Before purchasing, learners get an overview of all chapters and lessons with course duration and materials.
- Flexible course duration - You can optionally add limited usage periods to your courses. Access is available for the specified time from the time of purchase.
- Progress indicators - Learners can see their course progress. Lessons that have been completed are checked off. This allows learners to always pick up where they left off.
- Tutor management - Create tutors for the courses on your video platform. Tutors can become more prominent on your platform if they upload good feedback and many courses.
>>> Note: DeliveryWare requires the free AppFlix - Foundation extension for operation:
View and order in the store
Studygood is an all-in-one solution for your e-commerce store. No matter what form of e-learning platform, Studygood offers you to start directly in the e-learning market with only little set-up effort! Extensive functions support you for the optimal course presentation.
Open the official Product description of Studygood, to find out more details.
Important functions at a glance
Extensive configuration options offer you the optimal presentation of your courses. Create and edit your courses with chapters and lessons easily in the Shopware 6 administration dashboard.
➤ Maintaining chapters and lessons
➤ Question/answer forum for your courses
➤ Multiple-choice tests for in-depth study
➤ Additional learning materials for download
➤ Flexible course usage times can be set
Expansion of the Shopping Experience
Studygood provides new ways to present your content. The Shopware 6 - Standard Shopping Experience is supplemented with useful features.
➤ Hero Banner with optional Search, Text and Effects
➤ USP bar for highlighting features with Font Awesome icon support
➤ Newsletter area freely configurable
➤ General revision of all elements for a sales-promoting E-Learning store
Individual Course Detail Page
A completely revised layout for the course details page. Here you have all the possibilities for a state-of-the-art presentation of your courses.
➤ Highlights such as learning materials, course duration and MC tests are highlighted
➤ Detailed chapter and lesson outline with course duration and access limit
➤ Course scrolls along - The "Add to cart" button is always clickable
➤ Representation of your tutors to increase prominence
➤ Revised cross-selling
➤ Convince yourself: To the course details page
Full screen course view for undisturbed learning
Offer your course participants a full-screen course view. Participants have everything in view and can switch between lessons and chapters at any time.
➤ Chapter and lesson overview as sidebar navigation
➤ Easily switch between description, document, FAQ board, review and rating tabs.
➤ 100% mobile optimised, so you can also learn comfortably on the couch
Interesting for freelancers and agencies
Talk to us openly
We are happy about cooperations! Use Studygood and we will return the favour.
Commission and reward models
Would you like to implement several shops with Studygood? Then you will of course benefit as well.
Work effectively with us
We would like to integrate Studygood into the e-learning sector and are looking forward to many collaborations at many locations.
Would you like a little more?
Studygood is based on Shopware 6 and is therefore, as you surely know, limitlessly expandable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get started with Studygood? All you need is a Shopware 6 installation on your server. The popular shop system serves as the basis for our extension. You can easily get Studygood from the official Shopware Store and link it to your Shopware 6 installation. You can integrate demo packages with a 1-click installation. That's it! Now you have a clear path for your own course platform.
- How do I install demo packages? Studygood itself comes with a ready-made shop for classic e-learning. When you install Studygood, you receive a fully configured system including courses, categories and images. Of course, you can use and modify this feature to suit your needs. If it's not the classic e-learning business and you want to offer internal company training, for example, you can easily download further demo packages free of charge and install them in your Shopware 6 system. You will see that your shop is completely rebuilt and configured in the background within seconds. You can switch between the individual demo packages at any time without technical problems.
- Is Studygood capable as a marketplace solution? Studygood offers the basis for a tutor marketplace. With Shopware 6 as the basis for e-commerce, you as a shop owner get all the functions you need to build a long-term and stable e-commerce business. We are expanding Studygood to include a complete marketplace! Just contact us: email@example.com
As the owner of this theme you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
The functionality and quality exceeded my expectations, thanks to the developer!
thank you very much for your positive rating. We are also interested in first uses of our themes and customer references. If you like to, you can send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You miss any functionalities, feel free to contact us either.
Best Regards from Germany
- Preview video for products in the listing
- Adjustment of demo data
- General optimisations
Version 1.2.0Important: Appflix Foundation Plugin must be installed before update!
- Stylesheet optimisations
- Filtering by tutor in listing
- Preview video for tutors, courses
- Product detail page in Shopware standard layout possible
- Reviews can be supplemented with a video in the admin (video reviews)
- Change of subscriptions: From now on, a product is subscribed to with all the courses it contains. This allows you to add or remove courses from the product later on.
- Change of the course details page: The display has been optimized for products with multiple courses. Courses are grouped and listed by tutor.
- Note: The subscription time and other metadata for the course are edited in the product under the "Studygood" tab.
- Final revisions for demo packages
- Customizations for the Shopware app review
- Initial upload of the first version