Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Biloba IT
- Support available in:
- Order number: bilob40131659169
- Manufacturer: Biloba IT
- Version: 1.0.9
- Last update: 8 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52
- Easy installation and configuration
- Use with Google Analytics
- Supports the Cookie Consent Tool from Shopware
- Use with Google Analytics
- PageView events
- AddToCart events
- RemoveFromCart Events
- Purchase Events
- BeginCheckout Events
- ViewItemList event
- Events for dynamic remarketing
With the "Tracking with Google Gtag.js" plugin, important e-commerce metrics, such as purchases, the shopping cart incl. value, or which products are called, are tracked. This means that the plugin can also be used for data collection for Dynamic Remarketing Campangen. The configuration is very easy: just enter the Google Analytics ID in the plugin configuration.
The following events are tracked in the shop:1. page view events 2nd ViewItemList event 3. AddToCart events (incl. product, price) 4. removeFromCart events (incl. product, price) 5. purchase events (incl. shopping cart) 6. beginning checkout events (incl. shopping cart) 7. checkoutStep events
Data protection and DSGVO are an important issue, which mainly concerns tracking and marketing plugins. With the Gtag.js plugin, the use of the service can be realized as conform as possible to DSGVO. The plugin supports the Cookie Consent Tools of Shopware 6, so that the user can decide whether Google cookies may be set or not.
- Implementation of the ViewSearchResult event
- Implementation of the Google Analytics opt-out cookies
You need any more adjustments?
You want to adapt more to your shop? Then contact us! As a shopware partner agency, we not only develop individual plugins, but also support customers from the idea to the shop, through planning to programming and shop hosting. Just send us an e-mail to email@example.com or call us at +49 711 469793800.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Vielen Dank, hatte noch kleinere Anpassungen bzgl. der Events, wurde schnell umgesetzt.
Upload and install the plugin in the administration under Settings/System/Plugins, add the required Google ID to the configuration and activate the plugin.
Something went wrong with the installation?
If you need assistance with the installation of the plugin you can contact us. Just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 711 469793800.
Help us to help you!
Do you like the plugin or do you have suggestions for our plugins, then leave us a rating!
- added conversion config in analytics template
- added conversion label id and a condition in conversion event
- Feature: After the cookie constent manager is accepted the page view event is fired
- Feature: Added Google Conversion ID
- Feature: Plugin is now shown in the statics area of the constent management tool
- The composer was updated
- Required block and min version changed in composer
- analytics code moved to analytics template
- purchase Event fixed
- GtagId path had an Type-O
- Changed autoload name
- Initial version tracking with Google Gtag