Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Biloba IT
- Support languages:
- Order number: bilob74773237519
- Manufacturer: Biloba IT
- Version: 1.3.0
- Last update: 12 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.3.06.3.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.5.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.0.0
- Easy installation and configuration
- Clean and pleasant presentation of the variants as a table
- Additional quick order option in the article listing
- Clean and convenient presentation of variants as a table
- Diverse variant matrix layouts and setting options
- Position of the variant matrix adjustable
- Matrix can be activated / deactivated per sales channel or at article level
- Several variants can be placed in the shopping cart at the same time
- In the case of large matrices, the number of columns from which onwards wrapping takes place can be defined depending on the viewport.
- Quantity selection as text field or dropdown
- Stock can be displayed specifically for each variant
- Support and display of graduated prices
You want to offer your customers an easy way to view and order variants? With the variant matrix quick order plugin, the possible variants of an article are displayed on the detail page as a clear table. The individual variants can then be placed in the shopping cart directly after entering the quantity.
- Settings for image thumbnails for image configurations
- Display of the total price
- Activate / deactivate matrix for customer groups
You need more customizations?
You want to customize your shop more? Then get in touch with us! As a Shopware Partner Agency we do not only develop individual plugins but also support our customers from the idea to the shop, from the planning to the programming and the shop hosting. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 711 469793800.
Install and activate the plugin. The Variant Matrix works if a product has one or two variant options. If you want to use Custom Products you have to deactivate the Variants Matrix for the corresponding product, because they are not compatible with each other, see item Aricle Variants Order Matrix Configuration. The plugin offers the following configuration areas:
Aricle Variants Order Matrix Configuration
- Additional quick order buton can be activated in the product listing
- Quantity field / Stock
- Layout "Standard
- Layout "1st group as selection, 2nd group as matrix
Article Variants Order Matrix Configuration
- Activation and deactivation of the matrix (configurable also in each product under Catalogs/Products Additional fields)
- Variant Matrix Layout, Position and Alignment
Quantity field / Stock
- Quantity fields layout
- Consider stock
- Sill stock display
- Configuration table line breaks for certain resolutions
Layout "1st group as selection, 2nd group as matrix
- Activate variant view for a variant
Something went wrong during installation?
If you need support with the installation of the plugin you can contact us. Just send us an email to email@example.com or call us at +49 711 469793800.
Help us to help you!
If you like the plugin or have suggestions for our plugins, please leave us a review!
- shopware-config replaced by config() and compatibility established with SW 126.96.36.199
- Update for Shopware 188.8.131.52
- scss changed and added conditions for specific layouts
- Bugfix: Support for shop subfolder added
- Bugfix: Reload bootstrap modal windows
- Scale price table can now be hidden in the configuration and scale prices are displayed instead of the net/gross single price if available.
- There is now a quick order button in the product listing. This button can be used to open the product matrix in an overlay without leaving the product listing.
- Net prices will be displayed if selected in customer groups
- Cache problem solved
- Variant price and max purchase calculation fixed
- Minor changes for position below price table width
- Minor changes in installation.md
- Url´s for addToCart and Offcanvas adjusted
- Fetching Url for line items, changed
- Condition for Clearance sale added
- Fixed codequality points
- Extended customField condition
- Added condition for checking customField existence
- Initial version BilobaArticleVariantOrderMatrix