Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Biloba IT
- Support languages:
- Order number: bilob96540725186
- Manufacturer: Biloba IT
- Version: 1.2.0
- Last update: 6 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1.06.3.2.16.3.2.06.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.5.2 – 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.5.06.4.0.0
- Easy installation and configuration
- Use with Facebook Pixel
- Supports the Cookie Consent Tools of Shopware
- Supports optout cookies
- Event tracking of the following events:
- 1. "PageView" on all pages
- 2. "ViewContent" on detail page
- 3. "AddToCart
- 4. initiateCheckout
- 5. "AddPaymentInfo
- 6. purchase
- 7. completeRegistration
- 8. viewCategory
- 9. viewManufacturer
- 10. customizeProduct
- 11. "Search
- 12. contact
Integrate the Facebook Tracking Pixel in a simple way - a must for everyone who takes SMM (Social Media Marketing) seriously! With the Facebook Pixel, various interactions of Facebook users with your shop can be measured and used for targeted marketing on the social media platform Facebook. In addition to page views, the Biloba Facebook Pixel app also tracks which products are placed in the shopping cart and which products are purchased. With this information, you can start targeted campaigns and do not waste precious advertising budget on unnecessarily broad advertising campaigns.
Extensive tracking of events in the shop. The following events are tracked:
- "PageView" on all pages
- "ViewContent" on detail page
You can find more information about the events at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ads-for-websites/pixel-events/.
Strong in data protection
Data protection and DSGVO are an important topic, which especially affects tracking and marketing apps. With the Facebook Pixel App, the use of the service can be realized as DSGVO compliant as possible. The app supports the Cookie Consent Tools of Shopware 6, so that the user can decide whether Facebook cookies may be set or not. In addition, the app supports an optout link(see installation instructions) so that the user can opt out of the website's tracking.
Need more customization?
Want to customize more on your store? Then contact us! As a Shopware partner agency, we not only develop individual plugins, but also support customers from the idea to the shop, through planning to programming and shop hosting. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 711 469793800.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Vielen Dank, hatte noch kleinere Anpassungen bzgl. der Events, wurde schnell umgesetzt.
Upload the app in the administration under Extensions/Apps, install it, insert the required Facebook Pixel ID in the configuration and activate the app.
Optout link for Facebook Pixel
Something went wrong with the installation?
If you need assistance with the installation of the plugin you are welcome to contact us. Just send us an email to email@example.com or call us at +49 711 469793800.
Help us to help you!
If you like the plugin or have suggestions for our plugins, please leave us a review!
- product.listingPrices replaced by product.cheapestPrice, shopware-config by config() and compatibility established with sw 6.4
- changed content_id value and it includes now the product number
- added contact event and texts updated
- optout cookie added and texts updated
- added uninstall Method with keepUserData inside
- AddPaymentInfo got now a value for and adds perfectly to the currency
- Moved ViewContent from js to the product-detail index template so it would be fired every time somebody views a product content on a product detail page
- Feature: Plugin is now shown in the statics area of the constent management tool
- InitiateCheckout Event changed
- Feature: After the cookie constent manager is accepted the page view event is fired
- Currency parameter added to Events
- Added: Search Event for tracking search value
- Added ViewManufacturer, ViewCategory and CustomizeProduct Events
- minor changes in CompleteRegistration and InitateCheckout Events, also added global available currency variable
- Minor changes in analytics template
- Changed require block and min version in composer
- Fixed missing content_name for variants
- Added missing currency property
- analytics code moved to analytics template
- Added currency to AddToCart and viewContent Event
- Changed autoload name
- Initial version created