Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Code 108
- Support languages:
- Order number: C108120479046618f
- Manufacturer: Code 108
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 12 May 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.06.2.2 – 22.214.171.124.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- user-friendly, responsive presentation in a modern design
- easy setup of the counter over the worlds of experience
- possibility to create different counters
- easy setup of the plugin in just a few steps
- 5 attractive designs and over 10 color palettes included
- user-friendly design of the animated counter
- possibility of individual color adjustment
Would you like to add an animated counter to your shop to highlight certain key figures for your shop or your products? Then the "Animated Counter for Shopping Experiences" plugin is just right for you. With this plugin you can integrate an animated counter into your shop in just a few steps. Choose the appropriate representation of the counter for your shop from attractive designs.
In this way, you explicitly highlight certain key figures for your company in order to draw customers' attention to the special features of your shop, your products or your company. In addition, you have the option of customizing the animated counter to your shop by setting the desired background color, text color, etc. at will.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install the plugin? You find the installation instructions in the plugin documentation: Documentation
If you have any questions, please write us a message at any time.
- Who can I contact if I have problems installing the plugin? Please send us a message to email@example.com. We will then get back to you shortly and support you with the installation of the plugin.
The complete description as well as setup, settings and FAQ of the plugin can be found following this link:
Adjustments in the composer.json for SW 6.2
Adjustments before publication