- Version 1.0.1
- Last update 28 May 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from COMPRA GmbH
6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 6.2.2
In order to protect customer accounts and their data, this plugins extends the standard password validation in shopware. Next to being able to decide how long passwords of your customers have to be, you have the possibility to add additional guidelines to the customer password validation. The plugin offers a konfiguration to decide, if your customers have to use uppercase or lowercase letters as well as numbers or special characters in their passwords and how many of each type in order to create a new account or update their existing password in the shop.
The guidelines can be combined freely.
Contact & Support
- Consulting (eCommerce strategy)
- Realization of eCommerce projects for B2B and B2C
- Interface development
- Custom plugin development
- Third Party software integrations
- Shopware training
- Technical support
- secure customer passwords
- define your own guidelines
- Define how many uppercase, lowercase, numeral letters or special charcters your customers have to use for their passwords
- Every sales channel supports their own guidelines
- The guidelines are applied to the registration as well as the "change password" and "forgot password" functions of your shop
• download plugin
• install plugin
• configure plugin
The snippets "compra.passwordValidatorSW6.errorMessage" and "compra.passwordValidatorSW6.passwordValidationInformation" should be updated based on the set password guidelines.