- Version 1.0.2
- Last update 9 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from COMPRA GmbH
6.0.06.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 6.2.2
To remind your customers about the products they purchased in the past, this plugin adds the product numbers to the order history in the customer account in the frontend to enhance already completed orders.
With this you can chose for every subshop in your shopware environment if the product numbers should be displayed or hidden in the order history and support your customers by offering a way to find recently purchased products easier in the order history.
Due to the simple and easily usable configuration you can active, deactivate and configure this plugin in everyone subshop within seconds.
Note: A complete and correct functionality of this plugin can only be guaranteed for the shopware standard theme.
Contact & Support
- Consulting (eCommerce strategy)
- Realization of eCommerce projects for B2B and B2C
- Interface development
- Custom plugin development
- Third Party software integrations
- Shopware training
- Technical support
- Additional display of the ordernumbers of the ordered products in the order history
- Responsive view on mobile devices, tablet and desktop
- Display of the ordernumbers of the ordered products in the order history
- Configuration per sales channel
- Easy and fast installation