- Version 1.0.1
- Last update 14 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from COMPRA GmbH
6.0.06.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 6.2.2
Are you wondering about subscriptions to a newsletter that you do not even offer? Or does your newsletter form appear in Google's search results?
If you do not offer a newsletter in your shop, you can save yourself from all the links and forms related to the newsletter. The "Disable newsletter" does exactly, what had to be done manually previously - everywhere in the shop.
Our plugin not only hides all the places in your shop where your customers can subscribe to the newsletter, but also disables the newsletter registration form.
An important measure: Otherwise, the form remains available at "www.your-shop.com/newsletter/", even if all references in your shop have been removed - try it out for yourself!
Would you like to offer a newsletter again? No problem!
Our plugin only disables the newsletter function. A step that can be reversed at any time.
Note: A complete and correct functionality of this plugin can only be guaranteed for the shopware standard theme.
Contact & Support
- Consulting (eCommerce strategy)
- Realization of eCommerce projects for B2B and B2C
- Interface development
- Custom plugin development
- Third Party software integrations
- Shopware training
- Technical support
- Completely deactivates the newsletter
- Redirect to home page when calling the newsletter
- Removes the newsletter registration in the account area
- Deactivate newsletter form completely
- Configuration per sales channel
- Simple and fast installation
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Das Plugin funktioniert sehr gut und der Support ist einfach mega!