Advanced Properties in the Listing and Article Page
The plugin „Advanced Properties in the Listing and Article Page“ allows us to display various product properties like e.g. colors, materials and sizes on both the article detail page as well as the listing in a visual form of straightforward and easily distinguishable icons.
The plugin offers a broad range of configuration options, which are listed below. What's a very useful and convenient solution ist he fact that the user can set different options and values separate for the article detail page and the listing.
Additionally, the plugin further expands the features of Shopware 6 by giving us the option of presenting the available variants in a select box.
We provide regular updates of the plugins so that you can benefit from the advantages in the long term. If you have any ideas about which new features you could add to the plugin in the future, we are always ready to implement your wishes.
We naturally keep an eye on the permanent support when developing the plugin. Our team of experts is always there for you and provides fast and professional support. For any technical inquiries, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and open a support ticket. We are also happy to provide advice by telephone. Simply contact us and one of our support staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Clear and clean presentation of the available product properties in graphic form
- Quick and easy identification of the product variants thanks to property icons
- Integration both for the listing and article detail page
- Extensive and flexible configuration options, which ensure adaptation to individual needs
- Separate settings for listing and article detail page
- Displaying the properties in product boxes for the listing
- Switching between oval and square icon shape
- Option of hiding the remaining available article variants if they don't fit in one line
- Defining the size (height and width) for the property icons
- Showing the available product characteristics in a select box
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I receive support services? Our support team is at your disposal! Simply send us an e-mail to email@example.com to create a support ticket and get professional support and advice for your inquiries. We are often praised for our excellent support services. Give us a try!
- How can I report bugs or compatibility issues? Our team of experts is always there for you, both via e-mail and phone! For over 5 years we have been offering our customers the best process for troubleshooting and ensuring constant compatibility updates. You can reach our experts using the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone by arranging an appointment.
- Can I recommend CREHLER as an agency for my customers? Of course! The best way is to just contact us! We’re always open to the possibility of cooperation with other agencies and resellers.