- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 13 Feb 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from digitalwert
6.1.0 – 6.1.3
Contact & Support
If you have any questions or suggestions just contact us via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help you. A instructions for the plugin can be found at: http://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/97/54/c8/Guide_MoreTabsSW6.pdf (link to the instruction).
Description of the plugin
With the plugin "More tabs for the product detail pages (own tabs, properties, manufacturer, and more)" you can extend the product detail pages with additional tabs, including stand alone tabs for the properties and the manufacturer of a product. You also have the option to fill your own tabs with your own content via a TINYMCE field and offering them to the product. All tabs can also be displayed in front of the rating tab and arranged in your position you desired.
Furthermore, it is also possible to fill the content of a tab, which should be the same for all products (for example shipping information), with the option "fill tab 1 via a snippet" (this is possible for every tab). In this case you can fill the tab via a snippet without having to deposit the same content for all products and to handle all products if changes are made.
The snippets would be:
- tab 1 headline: tab1HeadlineFillviasnippet
- tab 1 content: tab1ContentFillviasnippet
- tab 2 headline: tab2HeadlineFillviasnippet
- tab 2 content: tab2ContentFillviasnippet
- Tab 3 headline: tab3HeadlineFillviasnippet
- Tab 3 content: tab3ContentFillviasnippet
- Tab 4 headline: tab4HeadlineFillviasnippet
- Tab 4 content: tab4ContentFillviasnippet
- Tab 5 headline: tab5HeadlineFillviasnippet and
- Tab 5 content: tab5ContentFillviasnippet.
You also have the option to set the name of the first to the fifth tab for each product (in the fields "tab 1 headline" to "tab 5 headline") individually, if desired.
The following content elements are possible within the own tabs:
- normal text
- HTML elements
- headlines (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6)
Install the plugin via the plugin module and make the desired settings in the plugin configuration of digi1Moretabsforproductdetailpage.
Instruction for the plugin: http://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/97/54/c8/Guide_MoreTabsSW6.pdf .